Home
This another one of my disabled friend's firearms he has asked me to try to sell for him. He would really like to sell the whole package to one person and he is also willing to listen to reasonable offers for the package! He is asking $1300.00 shipped for this nice stuff! Hopefully my pictures will tell it all, but I can answer most questions and provide more pictures if necessary. So before I bore you with more details etc.-----
Thanks for looking,
Ken

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/alb...Wesson%20Revolver/DSC_4973-001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/kennymauser/Smith%20Wesson%20Revolver/DSC_4975.jpg[/img]
Nice!
Very nice. I know a guy who REALLY loves these things....Mule shoe, I think you know him too as he is local to us. smile

Greg.... hope you have some spare $$ laying around as you usually do.
Well, just think, it could be yours!!!

The price is somewhat negotiable. smile

Ken

I would love for one of the local guys to become the owner of this!! I wouldn't mind owning it myself!!

Ken
Extremely Nice! And that EPS Holster is the shizzle! Wish I had the extra coin right now. Those don't come up for sale very often, either.
I for got to mention the grips, they weren't cheap!

Thanks for all of the looks and comments,
Ken
Up for the evening
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Very nice. I know a guy who REALLY loves these things....Mule shoe, I think you know him too as he is local to us. smile

Greg.... hope you have some spare $$ laying around as you usually do.

I hope Greg hurries along...tempting.

grin
Up for the morning. Just got on the computer and it's still available!!

Thanks for the comments and looks,

Ken
This is a heck of a buy on a rare sixgun. The leather and grips alone are worth nearly $400. Someone needs this...
There was someone in the Hunter's Campfire looking for a .44Special just a few days ago.
I sold a Ruger Blackhawk 44 spec. here the other day.

It belonged to the same guy that owns the 696!!

Ken
George in SD was looking for one.

I sold one like this 2 years ago bare bones no dash for 900.00 plus shipping. fantastic, scarce gun.
George and I have already talked about this one and this one is not exactly the one he is looking for.
I do think it would look good in his collection though! grin

Ken
Originally Posted by Oregon45
This is a heck of a buy on a rare sixgun. The leather and grips alone are worth nearly $400. Someone needs this...

Good grief, this is not a collector. It is a fantastic carry gun. Wouldn't Chic Gaylord have loved this one.

Pulling that out would freeze any false moves.
I'm looking for a non model marked 44 special, but this is certainly a nice one!

Great price especially considering the leather. Somebody leap
I'm out. I've spent too much lately and, it doesn't say Colt on the side. Dog gone nice set up. Good luck with you sale.

Also thanks to my enabling buddies, 257 and muleshoe for pushing. I'm resisiting on this one.

Coltfan
Good evening
Bump for the late night bunch.

Like posted above, good offers for the package considered.

Thanks for all of the comments and interest,

Ken
ttt
Elmer Keith would have liked that.
Gotta go to the range to do some shoot'n.
Somebody buy this while I'm gone!!
Remember, offers considered!

Ken
God that thing is awesome!
I think it is time for a price reduction!

Now $1200.00 shipped!!

Thanks again for all of the comments and views!

Ken
Late night bump!!!
Do wish someone would snarf this up, my gun fund is depleted and I've got a taxidermy bill to deal with.
I can't believe this is still here.
Tag.
Offers still considered!
I forgot to mention the grips are Sambar Stag! If that makes any difference! smile
TTT
This Pistol makes me think of a story of a guy I know, that, circa 1984-ish, was pulled over for a minor traffic violation while wearing a 44 mag in a shoulder holster over a denim vest. The pistol and vest was all he was wearing above some 501s, other than a sweet mullet. (I don't know what he was driving, but I'd hope it was a white Iroc). He made it home a few hours later with his pistol, shoulder rig and a sweet orange jumpsuit that make make an appearance at a party a week from tonight.

Good things will come with this pistol. I wish it was heading to my house.
Still willing to deal!!!

Thanks,

Ken
Well---- as the man said, "good things will come with this pistol". Maybe a $50.00 drop in price will help!!!!!

Now #1150.00 --shipped!!

Ken
Up for the late night crowd!!
I had one of these years ago, and it is one of the few pistols that I truly regret selling.
I need some offers if you have any!!

The more I handle it, the more I think I will be wanting to spending money I don't have!!!

Ken
TTT
Why is this still here?
I've had some offers that I would call decent, but I am not the one calling!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Ken
Dropping the shipped price to $1100.00! For the works!!

If anyone would like to buy the leather & shoulder assy. separate, let me know. I would still rather sell the package altogether.

Thanks,
Ken

WOW! This whole set up is cool from the word go!!

The leather is top quality.

The grips, etc.

I wish I was in the buy mode right now but I am not.

Good luck with the sale.

Bump
Another day, another try at selling this nice revolver.
Like I said, I may be able to split the leather and revolver up!

Thanks much for all of the interest,

Ken
Another price drop-----$925.00 shipped without the leather and shoulder holster etc. That's the revolver with the Sambar Stag grips and the rubber grips! Of course in the box.
If you want the leather, let me know----Offer??

Ken

I think the last price on the Eagle Sambar Stag grips started at $250.00.
come on guy's! this is a steal on a rare handgun with awesome clothes! I sold one bare naked for 900.00. you just don't see em.
Thanks deerstalker, someone just bought the whole works!!!

I want to thank all of you guys for the nice posts & comments.
That's why I hardly ever post anything on any other forum!

I won't forget you guys if I can ever be of any help with your sales etc.

Ken
Glad to see this sold. Super nice revolvers, and will handle the old Skeeter Skelton load just fine. Heck I already have one, and I was contemplating buying this!
I am sooooooo glad it sold. I was starting to weaken. fine grab whoever bought it.
© 24hourcampfire