Home
Looking mainly for a 338Federal but will consider all others. Gun must be in excellent shape as mine has only a few safe dings and comes w/box and paper work. I value the gun at $850-$900. Gun must ship from FFL as my dealer refuses to accept from individuals. Your choice of low or medium rings. powdr
Nice gun. Bump to the top

If she sells, I found some NIB brass I forgot I had for her.

Allen
powdr is one of the good guys, Ive got his old mauser x 358, damn thing consistently shoots 1/2-5/8" with hornady interlocks
Need a nice Fanzoj commercial Mauser in '06?
Have to pass whiskey. Nobody needs a thumper in a wonderful gun? powdr
Originally Posted by powdr
Gun must ship from FFL as my dealer refuses to accept from individuals. powdr

Sure sign you need to find another dealer.

Mike
He's the only one within 75 miles. I would help seller/trader out w/fees. powdr
Does your Ruger have sights? If so would you be interested in a Baikal Remington double rifle in 30/06?
Bfly
No Sir, it's the R version w/o sights. No interest in a double rifle. Thanks for the offer. powdr
Originally Posted by powdr
Have to pass whiskey. Nobody needs a thumper in a wonderful gun? powdr

Gotcha. I need a tanger in .358 to match my 7x57....just don't have the right trade fodder. Somebody will come along.
Powdr,
I have a Ruger Hawkeye Stainless in .338 Federal (also a Remington M7 in .338 Federal) and might be interested in trading for your .358 Win. I don't know what the R version is. Let's discuss in PM tomorrow.
Jerry/AK
The R version is a 22in smooth barrel...no sights. Might be interested in the 7 depending on barrel length. Not much of a stainless man but would look at the Ruger. powdr
Okay, both have stainless so I don't think you'd like them. Thanks anyway.
Jerry
Up for the evening crowd. powdr
Let's try the weekend crowd. powdr
Don't be bashful about making trade offers. powdr
For the Saturday boys. powdr
© 24hourcampfire