Home
I am looking to buy a quality left handed Bait Casting Reel. Fresh water gently used. Please let me know if you have something you may be willing to part with thanks?
TTT
What type of fishing are you planning to do?
I'm looking to do some freshwater bass fishing.
Ive got three of them. Very lightly used. BassPro/Cabelas. Will sell seperately or all three. I'm out of town till Mon and can provide details then. Also have casting rods if interested. I don't use them so you can pretty much name your price. Let me know if interested.

I think I may have a Shimano or Ambassaduer.
Braindead what model Shimano do you have?
Greetings NoomaScout: I have a Revo S. Nice Reel......It has nine bearings an is 6:4 to 1. I used it once an couldn't do the left hand thing. I'm a righty........This reel is mint. I have box an all paperwork. $70 or possibly trade for Something. I forgot this reel is made by Abu Garcia.......Redworm
Redworm, I will pass on the Abu Garcia but thanks for the offer. TTT...
mow1954 thanks for the heads-up please get me more info when you can.
Just a recommendation, make it clear whether you want left-hand retrieve (which I assume) or right hand retrieve. Many consider a left-hand retrieve a right-handed reel and vice versa. Not trying to start a debate on that point, just trying to help eliminate potential conflict.
Thanks for the heads up TheBig Sky. I'm looking for a left-hand retrieve, crank on the left side.
I have a Shimano Castaic but it is right hand retrieve. My left hand retrieve reels are both Abu Garcia. One is 6501 SSC4 the other is a 5501C3. Let me know if interested and I will get some pictures to you.
© 24hourcampfire