Home
Teaser .......

This weekend I will be listing several firearms and a few camera items. Stay tuned.

Marlin Mountie ABxxxxx
Win 70 22-250 wood/stainless with Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x40
Benelli Nova 12 ga
Taurus 941 22 mag w/upgraded wood grips and custom leather holster (Diamond D, AK)
S&W M&P 15-22 w/extras

Canon SX50 camera w/extras
Canon 55-250 lens
Canon 18-55 lens
Between now and tomorrow, I will be spending approximately 2,300 of an unexpected 5,000 performance bonus...sorry, but I will miss your sale.
there you go!
I'll take 'em all......

just teasing......
I'll be out of money by then, too. Get paid on the 31st. Money's instantly gone. Funny how that works.
I am interested in the mountie depending on price and pics.
For the love of god just show me the Wincheser
Originally Posted by Alex_Beasley
For the love of god just show me the Wincheser

Its a beauty!!!

Not back home until Fri then off to TorT.
I'll be elk hunting. Sorry I'll miss it.
Being as the Mountie is spoken for, I'll go elsewhere and look for another. A day late and a dollar short to micky.
Don't be sad, nothing is sold.

I will not sell a used rifle sight unseen since we all have different definitions.
Here is what the Winchester 70 22-250 looks like; going off memory so it may not be exact.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE
Teaser .......

This weekend I will be listing several firearms and a few camera items. Stay tuned.

Marlin Mountie ABxxxxx
Win 70 22-250 wood/stainless with Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x40
Benelli Nova 12 ga
Taurus 941 22 mag w/upgraded wood grips and custom leather holster (Diamond D, AK)
S&W M&P 15-22 w/extras

Canon SX50 camera w/extras
Canon 55-250 lens
Canon 18-55 lens

I'll take the Winchester model 70 if it is a CRF and less than $300.00 in perfect condition....
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE
Here is what the Winchester 70 22-250 looks like; going off memory so it may not be exact.

[Linked Image]

Nice Winchester. Looks more like a Ruger African though...I can't tell if it is a CRF and that rear base looks funky...Also, is that the original recoil pad?
Correct and goodeye. My Win 70 22-250 is hybrid produced by a limited joint venture between Win and Ruger in the mid 90s. Only 6 were produced before the nasty breakup, hence my $5,000+ asking price.
i regret to inform you that the local ford dealer took all of my extra money in exchange for a 2015 f250 superduty super crew 4x4. i will therefore not be able to purchase your guns. your patience and understanding are appreciated as we deal with this difficult situation.

and will all others on the board who are looking to sell classic marlins and s&w revolvers for reasonable prices, please refrain from doing so for at least 6 months.
Nice artwork, right down to the 3 cracks in the stock.....jk lol

Can you do the other side now?
I want 'em all but probably can't afford any!
uh HELLO ? The weekend is HERE
Originally Posted by RED53
Nice artwork, right down to the 3 cracks in the stock.....jk lol

Can you do the other side now?

Here you go. Another uber cool feature is that the bolt is amibidextrous.

[Linked Image]

Good idea. With the reversible barrel feature too

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by RED53
Good idea. With the reversible barrel feature too

[Linked Image]

I'm sold. Western Union OK?
© 24hourcampfire