Home
Doing some pre-deer season clearing of the gun closet. Found a few things I don't need or use anymore pics will be up soon:

.45/70 ammo- misc brass, hand-loaded with 50gr H4198 & Hornady 300gr HP......don't have the gun anymore, no use for it
$25+$5s/h

70ct .458 Hornady HP--one full/unopened plus 20ct partial box
$20-$5s/h Spoken for

Tasco World Class 2-8x32 compact in original box with papers--Looks ugly but functions 100%. Optics are still bright and in great shape, tracks fine. Rubberized matte finish is about half wore off. Kept, thinking I'd get it Hydro-Dipped camo, but never did.
$30+$8s/h Sold!

Bushnell sportview 3-9x32 silver with .22LR tip-off rings
$10 (if bought with any of the above)

USPS money orders, Paypal gift accepted

I might find some more stuff as I keep digging through the far reaches of my gun room. I know I have a bunch of misc brass laying around I haven't sorted through yet I can throw in with this batch. Ask and I'll see what I got.

[Linked Image]
I'll take the 70 Hornadys .458 300 gr. hp.
Originally Posted by Mouse
I'll take the 70 Hornadys .458 300 gr. hp.

It's yours, PM me your details
bump
Hell, make me an offer........Need to clear this stuff out!!! I went through and sorted my misc brass. And have a bunch of .308 and 7.62 NATO, 7mm Mag, some .270, .30-06, and .30-30 I can throw in to the box to sweeten any deal.
$30 shipped for the Tasco??
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
$30 shipped for the Tasco??

Check your PM inbox
How much for the Sportview? I don't have any need for anything else to buy with it. PM me.

Kevlars
I'll take both scopes if they are available.
Originally Posted by ZacP
I'll take both scopes if they are available.

The Tasco was spoken for first by Chumly

Kevlars has dibs on the Bushnell, making you 1st runner up.........Cool?
Originally Posted by kevlars
How much for the Sportview? I don't have any need for anything else to buy with it. PM me.

Kevlars

You've got PM mail
All PM's replied.......those I've received funds for will go out tomorrow.
© 24hourcampfire