Home
Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 300 H&H 1956..Pachmayr Pad..Talbot Scope System which is 100 % return to Zero.. I have this scope arrangement on a number of rifles... 1750.00 to your FFL... [Linked Image]
nice looking rifle!
Talbot Scope system uses the Factory Holes .. No extra drilling..
Lets try 1650.00 to your FFL in the Lower 48...
TTT
YO
Originally Posted by akrange

Nice rifle. How much, without the fancy scope mount system???
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Fancy.. Remarkable
Update :
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Randall knife come with?
Originally Posted by chaseguitar
Randall knife come with?

Dude... grin
Nice rifle
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Fancy.. Remarkable

Just sayin, that could cut down on shipping costs too. Kind of a win win situation...
Let go 1500.00 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 ...
TTT
The Talbot Mount is truly 100% return to Zero.. I've Been here.. I've been there.. It's been 100% either way..
Will you sell without the Talbot mount? If so, how much $$$?
The Talbot mount is 100% return to Zero.. Put in your carrry on and never blink...
So, just to clarify ...... Is that Talbot mount 100% return to Zero?
Super ..It is 100% return to ZERO.. Put your scope in your carry-on bag ..Put it back on when go to Hunt and you'll be right where you were when you left the Range before your trip..
Lets go 1400.00 to your FFL in the Lower 48..
GOOD GAWD !!!

somebody remove this temptation .......before .......
BTT
Super ..It is 100% return to ZERO.. Put your scope in your carry-on bag ..Put it back on when go to Hunt and you'll be right where you were when you left the Range before your trip..

I wonder if the Talbot mount is before some of our time? Very nice rifle. Do you have any more pics of the receiver? Is the bluing original?
Al Talbot is making them everyday.. I'll give you his phone number.. PM me..The Receiver is correct..
Steve Timm did a write up on the talbot mount several years back and talked of watching Al in a shoot and removing his scope between each shot. If I recall he didn't win, but scored extremely well. If Steve says good things, you can take it to the bank. Can't speak to anything else, but I would say the Talbot system is good to go.

Dale
TTT
Sold
© 24hourcampfire