Home
I have for sale or trade a gorgeous American Hunting Rifle in the devastating .458 Lott. These rifles are built in Corvallis, Mt. on a CZ 550 Magnum action.

This particular rifle was built by Wayne and shipped on 10/31/06. I am the second owner and acquired it from another campfire member with the intention of taking it to Africa next year for a Cape Buffalo hunt. My plans have changed.

The rifle has been shot, but very little. I have fired it approximately 20 times. I shot it without the brake, but I have the thread protector, as well. Overall, I would rate it at 98+ percent.There are no marks or blemishes.

The rifle features include;

- CM barrel AHR contour 23 1/2"
- AHR XXX English Walnut
- LOP is 13 1/2"
- Grip cap to match forend of African Blackwood
- Talley 30mm QD rings, with levers
- Gun-Kote
- Both AHR "X" brake and thread protector.
- Leupold VX-6, 30mm, 1-6x24 is NOT included, but could be available

I am asking $4000.00 to purchase, or will consider high end trades, plus or minus cash.

Rifle will ship from me, a non-FFL to your FFL within the CONUS. Alaska and Hawaii would require additional shipping costs.

Preferred method of payment is USPS Money Order or personal check, with time to clear. NO PAYPAL!

I will offer a 3 day, non firing, inspection period, but you would pay ALL shipping charges. You will not be disappointed in the condition of this rifle. The first "I'll Take It" posted on this forum followed by a PM, gets the rifle.

Thanks for looking.

donsm70

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa333/donsm70/IMG_2059_zpsd9ecebb3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa333/donsm70/IMG_2060_zps3264ce64.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa333/donsm70/IMG_2063_zps6bb14bca.jpg[/img]

BUMP For a great rifle. Just perfect.....
Wayne builds a superb DGR. Well balanced and recoil is not as formidable as one would think. I can personally vouch for this particular rifle.

To have AHR replicate this build would cost almost 7k today. Someone needs to take this rifle across the pond and bloody it proper!
Thanks SM and FO,

I appreciate the bumps.

donsm
Is that the one I sold you? I sold mine to a campfire member but I do not remember who.... Either way... One fine rifle, honestly, the nicest one I ever had

best of luck with the sale.
No. I bought it from another member.

Thanks for the bump and I'll bump it again.

donsm70
TTT for the evening.

donsm70
Back up.

donsm70
Morning bump.

donsm70
TTT
Back up.

donsm70
Bed time bump.

donsm70
I am open to reasonable offers on this beautiful rifle.

donsm70
Reasonable offers?

donsm70
Nice boomer!

I'd try listing at Accurate Reloading as well. Those fellas love their big guns.
Thanks MM.

Maybe I will try that.

donsm70
TTT

donsm70
Morning Bump.

donsm70
Now posted on another site. Time stamp will prevail.

donsm70
TTT
back to the top.

donsm70
Local sale pending.

donsm70
© 24hourcampfire