Home
Please PM me.
David, I think it was "16bore" Search his posts.
Tag
16bore. And he does a heck of a job and is a pleasure to deal with. Prompt and courteous...
Name doesn't sound familiar, but his face rings a bell.... grin

[Linked Image]

Here's his handywork, nice job!

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9248990/1

I can only take credit for the idea, Pop is the man on the machine. Keeps him out of my mothers hair.....

[Linked Image]

.....which gives her more time to spoil my girls.
[Linked Image]

We were about 50 sets in before I actually saw how he does it. Lucky for you guys I don't know a mill from a drill. He's retired from one of those "3 letter" agencies and used to make little Inspector Gadget Gizmos. Said "Boy this ain't nothin', you should have seen what I USED to make. I could tell you, but I'd have to shoot you and eat your brain"

No worries, I've seen him shoot.

But damn, you wouldn't believe the crap my brother and I have had him make over the years. Binocular mounts, truck window brackets, Lord knows what else.

Might be some Tikka 223 mag mods on the horizon....

I've got a machinist buddy like that. Can build anything and smart as a whip. Good guys to know.
Busy at the North Pole....
[Linked Image]
Please put my name on the potential buyer list if the mag mod project gets underway for the Tikka 223.
Originally Posted by 16bore
I can only take credit for the idea, Pop is the man on the machine. Keeps him out of my mothers hair.....

[Linked Image]

.....which gives her more time to spoil my girls.
[Linked Image]u

We were about 50 sets in before I actually saw how he does it. Lucky for you guys I don't know a mill from a drill. He's retired from one of those "3 letter" agencies and used to make little Inspector Gadget Gizmos. Said "Boy this ain't nothin', you should have seen what I USED to make. I could tell you, but I'd have to shoot you and eat your brain"

No worries, I've seen him shoot.

But damn, you wouldn't believe the crap my brother and I have had him make over the years. Binocular mounts, truck window brackets, Lord knows what else.

Might be some Tikka 223 mag mods on the horizon....

I want 2 of the 223 mags.
Ive got a set of these on the way.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Busy at the North Pole....
[Linked Image]

Nice little machine. Can you pleased advise the particulars?
Sherline with a whole lotta digital gizmos that are beyond my comprehension.
Is he set up to do 30MM rings?

Now that season is over, I can pull my scope
Yep. Should have some 30mm here in a day or two.
PM Sent
Ah if that little machine could tell the stories of the stuff it's built... he he
would love to get in on the mag mods if they become available
Originally Posted by baxterb
Ah if that little machine could tell the stories of the stuff it's built... he he

You'd get one in the belly and your noggin ate.
Got my set yesterday. Mounted a 4-12X40 VX-1 and got her shooting ragged holes at 100 yards. Screws were perfect everthing cleared.
[Linked Image]
What's the supposed mag mods? A little help here guys. powdr
Might as in maybe, horizon as in future.......
The mod would be monkeying with a few pieces and parts so 75 Amax (and the like) fit in the mag box on 1:8 223's.

Have a good pile of 30mm Lows if anyone is looking.
sent PM
© 24hourcampfire