Home
Posted By: gene270 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/09/14
cabelas branded meopta scope
3-9x42 matte finished
duplex reticle
no ring marks....as new condition
325.00 shipped....new from cabelas 499.00
Posted By: ringworm Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/09/14
Forgive those who don't know...1" or 30mm?
Posted By: gene270 Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/09/14
one inch scope diameter
Posted By: tddeangelo Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/09/14
Good buy here. I have this exact same scope on a Winchester M70. I used it in South Carolina in October. For those unaware, you can shoot legally 1hr before sunrise/1hr after sunset down there. I shot a decent buck at 28 minutes before sunrise down a narrow shooting lane in a pine bottom, with tall pines on the east edge of the lane and thick hardwoods on the west edge. So, not much light in there a 1/2 hour before sunrise. No problems whatsoever making that shot.

Carried that rifle for 7.5 days of hunting, using that Meopta scope. I was constantly the last hunter of the group (6 total) to come in. I had two other rifles with me....one has a Leupold VX7 and the other has a Swaro Z3. I wasn't missing anything by using the rifle with the Meopta.

Sorry...just felt some in-the-field use of this optic might be in order. It's a winner, no question.
Posted By: gene270 Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/10/14
UP
Posted By: yar Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/10/14
great glass
Originally Posted by tddeangelo
Good buy here. I have this exact same scope on a Winchester M70. I used it in South Carolina in October. For those unaware, you can shoot legally 1hr before sunrise/1hr after sunset down there. I shot a decent buck at 28 minutes before sunrise down a narrow shooting lane in a pine bottom, with tall pines on the east edge of the lane and thick hardwoods on the west edge. So, not much light in there a 1/2 hour before sunrise. No problems whatsoever making that shot.

Carried that rifle for 7.5 days of hunting, using that Meopta scope. I was constantly the last hunter of the group (6 total) to come in. I had two other rifles with me....one has a Leupold VX7 and the other has a Swaro Z3. I wasn't missing anything by using the rifle with the Meopta.

Sorry...just felt some in-the-field use of this optic might be in order. It's a winner, no question.

Sounds like a damn nice scope...
Posted By: gene270 Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/21/14
back up
Posted By: gene270 Re: 3-9x42 meopta for sale - 12/28/14
up
© 24hourcampfire