Home
This is one of my personal presses that I am no longer using at this time so I am looking to sell it. It comes with lots of extras which are listed below along with retail values. I take cash, paypal gift, money order or credit card (3.5% fee) as payment options. Please PM me to buy or if you have any questions. Press and all equipment is in excellent condition, less than 5000 rounds loaded on this press.

ALL OF THIS EQUIPMENT IS COVERED BY A LIFETIME WARRANTY FROM RCBS!!!

What you get:

RCBS Pro 2000 Progressive press and APS priming strip loader, including owners manual and setup instructions $630

Extra RCBS uniflow powder measures (2) $140

Extra die plates (3) $55

Shellplates (4) 9mm, 40S&W/10mm, 45acp/most common rifle, and .223/5.56(new in package) $120- I have 10 other plates new in package if you need any other calibers I can probably take care of that

Primer Strips Small pistol- 6 packs of 8, Large pistol 3 packs of 8, small rifle 1 pack of 10, large rifle 1 pack of 10 $65

Other misc equipment like powder measure screws and rotors and decapping rods and pins $50

total $1060 (retail new equipment)

My price on this: $750 Shipped (Hell of a deal) Extra shellplates available for other calibers, just ask and i will let you know if i have it.
Bump
Bump.
Night bump.
700 shipped
bump
670 shipped final price drop
so is this all set up and ready to run? Ive never dicked with a progressive before
all you need is dies and a scale to set the powder measure. all other stuff is included.
Bump
bump
Bump
Sold
© 24hourcampfire