Home
Looking for a browning silver in Max-4 camo. This was a DU raffle gun. I had one of these guns back in 2011, and sold it to get a SBEII, which I did not like. Now I want the same gun I had previously because it fit me so well. Yes, I bought into the hype of the SBEII and regret it. Please let me know if you know of one that somebody is willing to let go of.

Thanks.
-Ryan
916-297-0840 (call or text or PM)
Got some needles to go with that haystack? grin
No kidding... Something I need back really bad, but can't find the contact info of the person that bought it from me years ago so I can ask him if he wants to sell it back for more!!!
bump
bump
Pm coming
Pm's sent
Pm's sent
Bump. Still looking.
There are a few camo versions on Gunbroker, check Armslist too. I didn't see your 'Max-4' pattern listed with a cursory search.

I'd just get one and settle for a different or no camo pattern, if you can't find a Max-4. I like Browning semi-autos too.
I have one I might consider selling. How much are you looking to pay?
Great shotgun don't over look winchester sx2 it's the same gun I have one and it's my do everything kill everything gun I live having a different caliber rifle for everything but I belive u should have one hunting shotgun that does everything 26" changeable chokes or 24" getter did
I am not looking for a pristine condition gun here, since my pocket book can't support it. I can support about $800 for this gun. If you are willing to let one go for that price, PM me.

Thanks.
-Ryan.
I agree with Stump. Check out Winchesters SX2 or 3. I've got a three. Probably find an SX2 for your price.
Bump
© 24hourcampfire