Home
Selling one of my bows, bought this bow new, killed 3 P n Y bucks with it since new, very well taken care off but does have a few minor hunting marks one would expect from treestand hunting. It is currently set at 28.5" and maxed out at 62lbs. The bow shoots 298fps with a 386grain arrow. for the full price, the bow comes with a 1 year old spott hog hunter site, and a qad pro drop away, these are 225 and 125$ each on avg. I will throw in a bowtech soft case as well. Im looking for 550shipped or trade for something interesting. Will listen to a reasonable cash off as well everything on the bow comes with it for the included price.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
i suppose id sell/trade the bare bow as well 300$ or similar trade value, will trade up or down as well
tag
That's some good mojo for $300.
yes, its a steal at 300$, it can probably get another year of hunting out of the strings, but they are about a year n a half old. Thats why i priced it there.
its a steal at 550 shipped for the whole package as well. If someone was a 28.5" draw i would throw in half doezen carbon express maximas, and a scott lil goose release if that sweetens the pot. At 300$ i would need actually shipping charges as well, probably 20$ or so.
Sweet deal.
All Pm's have been returned thanks for the interest so far
up for the evening crowd
interested in varmint rifles as well, will go up or down. would really like a 223 bolt gun
wouldnt mind trading towards a long range tactical scope either, hi end only nightforce etc + lots of cash on my end
morning bump
Up top
morning bump
send it up!
Someone buy this already. These PSEs are great bows, this one has B&C mojo for $300 and the right draw length for me! grin
i like this guy^. matter of fact, i think you should buy it lol :-D it really is a good bow
Maybe someone can gift it to me - for Christmas....
i could trade it to ya lol, then it'd kinda be like a gift :-D
What for, like my '12 EVO 7 straight across? Nah, but I'll keep bumping. Ok, someone buy it and I'll through in a roll of blue electrical tape!
lol ive got a brand new evo sitting right next to it. I should just keep it and turn it into a 3d rig
When PSE got it right, they got it right good with the X-Force. Great bows! My EVO 7 is soooo smooth, unbelievably so, have to feel it to believe it. Good luck and Merry Christmas.
© 24hourcampfire