Home
Win m70 in .308. Stainless this is an fn south Carolina gun. This an extreme weather that I dropped in a high grade featherweight stock. Rifle is in great shape no marks anywhere I bought it last year from another campfire member and he had hunted it for a couple weeks. I have let it sit in my safe. lined it in with a few rounds and never fired it again. The barrel channel is not perfectly centered but it is free floated I will get a pic tonight. Wood is very pretty. Here are a few bad pics I will get better ones tonight.

Talley lightweight lows included don't need to sell this but maybe someone wants it $950 shipped to your ffl. Money order or PayPal gift.

Attached picture image.jpg
Good pictures now available via email.
Up
Could you tell me about the trigger? Is it the old style or the MOA version.
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

It has the MOA trigger I repeat all South Carolina made model 70's have the MOA trigger in them... They are good triggers
Originally Posted by Wrangler13
Win m70 in .308. Stainless this is an fn south Carolina gun. This an extreme weather that I dropped in a high grade featherweight stock. Rifle is in great shape no marks anywhere I bought it last year from another campfire member and he had hunted it for a couple weeks. I have let it sit in my safe. lined it in with a few rounds and never fired it again. The barrel channel is not perfectly centered but it is free floated I will get a pic tonight. Wood is very pretty. Here are a few bad pics I will get better ones tonight.

Talley lightweight lows included don't need to sell this but maybe someone wants it $950 shipped to your ffl. Money order or PayPal gift.

Be careful paypal doesn't see this. They can and will shut your account down. Just a little friendly advice..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

It has the MOA trigger I repeat all South Carolina made model 70's have the MOA trigger in them... They are good triggers

Thanks.
Yeah Moa trigger. Meant not as PayPal gift. Scope not included.
Ttt
Up
Up
Send me your email for pics
Up
Ttt
Email for pics
New Years bump
Drop to $925 shipped
Up
$900 shipped with the walnut stock. $950 shipped with the b&c factory stock.
$900 with wood and $950 with original b&c stock
The b and c is gone. Rifle with walnut and talleys $875 shipped.
Drop to $850.
$850
© 24hourcampfire