Home
I have no need for these rings so I figured I would put them up for sale and donate all the proceeds to the Mickey Coleman memorial gun giveaway fund for deserving youth. They are Leupold matte 1" highs for a CZ 527. They are in perfect condition and still have the clam shell package with them. $35 tyd gets them and I will forward all proceeds to SeaFire for the memorial fund. I have sent him a PM asking him where to send a couple other things I want to donate and am awaiting a response from him on that. Once I have that set up you are more than free to contact him to make sure he did in fact receive the $$. Thanks all and have a safe and happy holiday season. I am going to look for other items to do this same thing with be on the lookout for other items. I may find more stuff I don't need and they can't use for the memorial guns.

I've had a couple questions about what this goes to. Here is the link to the thread in the main campfire forum that explains it. 4 deserving youth are getting rifles and goodies donated to help them get out hunting. I did not have anything to do with this thread other than see it and thought I could help raise some funds. All the supporters in the thread get all the credit for getting it going.

Link

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...9383592/1/Campfire_Mickey_Coleman_Memori

Reno
Make it $45 and I'll take them.
I would like to add $50 to help cover "Shipping". Please PM where to send the funds.
Okay I'll make it an even $50.
These are going to 257 x 50. Guys I will PM you with the particulars of where to send payments. I will just have you send it to SeaFire and I'll send out the rings. That way the money gets to is destination faster.

Thanks all and I will see what else I can add up to raise more $$.

Reno
Originally Posted by RenoH414
These are going to 257 x 50. Guys I will PM you with the particulars of where to send payments. I will just have you send it to SeaFire and I'll send out the rings. That way the money gets to is destination faster.

Thanks all and I will see what else I can add up to raise more $$.

Reno

Well if that's the way you're gonna act........$60 even.
I miss Mickey.
Lol. Thanks 257!! A true class act!

I found a set of RCBS 300 RUM dies I don't need. Anyone want to go $30 tyd for them? Same stipulation as the rings.

Reno
Anyone need rings?? LOL

What about $50 for the lot... Mostly Leupold with some Burris and a couple others as well.

Reno

[Linked Image]
Make it $70. and I'll take 'em.

Bob
Originally Posted by Brazos
Make it $70. and I'll take 'em.

Bob

Rings or dies? Thank you very much!!

Reno
Rings.
Thank YOU for doing this.

Bob.
Rings are gone to one of the good guys. Thanks Brazos!!

I'm gonna look for more stuff. The 300 RUM dies are still here if anyone needs them.

Reno
I have a Benchmade Snoody that I will put out there. I am not sure if it has been used or not but I know I never have. D2 steel and a leather sheath. Sheath is a little rough but it's a nice knife. If it doesn't sell I'll throw it in the box of stuff I'm sending to SeaFire for him to divide out amongst the kids. Let's try for $100 tyd for these kids.

Thanks to all the great people here that have helped raise some money to fund this project. I truly appreciate it very much!!

Reno

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Still have the 300 rum dies, the Benchmade, and I will ad a DNZ scope mount 30mm for a rem 700. Let's go $35 tyd on the DNZ.

Thanks guys.

All money goes to the MC memorial gun gift for deserving youth. I am paying the shipping outta my pocket. It's Christmas all. Surely someone needs some new gear. Lol.

Reno
How about $40 for the DNZ mount? But if someone needs it more.....
I don't get to the Hunter's Campfire often (ever) ... Did Mickey die?
will you take $125 for the Benchmade?
I'll ad a new Veterans Forever Zippo to the fundraiser. 25.00 shipped
Originally Posted by avagadro
will you take $125 for the Benchmade?

Lol. Yes. Thank you very much!! The kids appreciate your help.

Yes sir. Mickey passed on to the happy hunting grounds in the sky. So the rifles for the deserving kids was named as a memorial in his honor by the guys running it.

PM me with your shipping info and it will go out Monday.

Reno
Originally Posted by oregontripper
How about $40 for the DNZ mount? But if someone needs it more.....

Going once....
Oh yah, is it long or short? Surely someone need it!
Lol. Short.
Ok, $45 is my final offer! Anyone?
Lighter from Cal74 and 300 RUM dies still available.

Thanks for the donation Cal!!!

Reno
ok ok, ill take the 300rum dies for 50$ just let me know where to send the money
Very nice of you to do this, Reno!

Eric
This is a class act from all. Merry Christmas
Lighter from Cal74 and 300 RUM dies still available.

Thanks for the donation Cal!!!

Reno

Can't post any pics now, but its a chrome engraved that retails for 39.95. Discontinued.

Up in Aitkin, MN at a cabin on my phone. Be back tomorrow
Bump
Good job Reno.

donsm70
I have a brand new, very hard to find, bag of Remington 257 Roberts brass that I will send to someone if they will send $40 dollars to help out the young hunters.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by acooper1983
ok ok, ill take the 300rum dies for 50$ just let me know where to send the money

Thanks all for the support and to the other guys who have donated stuff!! You guys are an amazing bunch of guys!!

300 RUM dies going to acooper. I'll shoot you a PM.

Bump it up for a nice zippo and some 257 Bob brass!!

Reno
I will take the .257 brass. Pm me to let me know where to send funds
Originally Posted by stikshooter
I will take the .257 brass. Pm me to let me know where to send funds

Thank you very much stick!! I will PM you the addy of where to send the funds. I will let you guys work out the shipping details of the brass.

Thanks guys for all the support!!

Reno
Like New Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Combo Set with Suregrip handles. Comes with sheath sharpener and Box. Never hunted and Like new. $150 TYD

Brand new Case 3 Twin Finn two knife set. never used or carried with box and paperwork $80.00 TYD

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Payment for each item will go direct to Seafire for the Mickey Coleman Gift fund for deserving youth. I will pay priority mail shipping out of my pocket so your entire amount goes to the kids in need.

These prices are well below new cost and the money is going to a great cause so jump in there!!

Here are new prices:

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Cutlery-00372-Stainless-Leather/dp/B000MF7HDG

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/...ctDetail/Knives/prod9999000091/cat100800

Thanks for looking
Would you be willing to take $200 for the second one on the list.
That would be some deal there!
John Landi knife , new never used.
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

same as others above, money to Seafire.
It'll ship Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Dude270
Like New Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Combo Set with Suregrip handles. Comes with sheath sharpener and Box. Never hunted and Like new. $150 TYD

Brand new Case 3 Twin Finn two knife set. never used or carried with box and paperwork $80.00 TYD

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Payment for each item will go direct to Seafire for the Mickey Coleman Gift fund for deserving youth. I will pay priority mail shipping out of my pocket so your entire amount goes to the kids in need.

These prices are well below new cost and the money is going to a great cause so jump in there!!

Here are new prices:

Thanks for looking

OK No response for the $200 offer for the second set of knifes how about $225
Sold for 225 to funshooter.
PM me your info.

Thanks
I have 90 pcs of Nosler 300 WSM once fired brass I'll donate to the cause.

How does $50 shipped sound?
I want to play!

Three boxes .30 cal 180 grain Nosler Accubonds, p/n 54825, 50 count per box. Not seconds.

Is $95 about right? Shipping on my dime, proceeds to the fund. Somebody PM me how to get the cash where it needs to go.

P
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Dude270

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are new prices:

Thanks for looking

OK No response for the $200 offer for the second set of knifes how about $225

Good on you funshooter. That's a smokin deal!
Originally Posted by joshf303
I have 90 pcs of Nosler 300 WSM once fired brass I'll donate to the cause.

How does $50 shipped sound?

Too cheap!! I'll go $100. Thanks Josh. You guys are great here!! This is a great deal for the kids!!

Reno
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I want to play!

Three boxes .30 cal 180 grain Nosler Accubonds, p/n 54825, 50 count per box. Not seconds.

Is $95 about right? Shipping on my dime, proceeds to the fund. Somebody PM me how to get the cash where it needs to go.

P

No. But $125 sounds better. I already have a box of goodies headed to SeaFire so I'll put a check in there for these too!! Thanks Pharm.

Reno
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I want to play!

P

No. But $125 sounds better. I already have a box of goodies headed to SeaFire so I'll put a check in there for these too!! Thanks Pharm.

Reno

You're a class act, Reno.

P
This looks like fun. I've already sen Seafire some money but it likely wasn't enough so let's add to it. I have a Simmons 22 Mag 4x32 scope with plex reticle in Weaver Tipoff rings that I'll sell. Send the funds directly to Seafire and I'll pay for shipping from my pocket.
Would $25 be a good price for this scope and ring set up?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

It'll ship Tuesday.

Is this still available?
Just gotta keep this fresh
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

It'll ship Tuesday.

Is this still available?

yes
Get back up there!
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

It'll ship Tuesday.

Still for sale.

Somebody buy it for $80 and I'll match it with another $80.
That's a great deal for a knife the average guy can actually sharpen!
I believe the Zippo that Cal74 donated is also available. Come on guys. Someone needs a knife and a zippo....

Thanks all.

Reno
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
This looks like fun. I've already sen Seafire some money but it likely wasn't enough so let's add to it. I have a Simmons 22 Mag 4x32 scope with plex reticle in Weaver Tipoff rings that I'll sell. Send the funds directly to Seafire and I'll pay for shipping from my pocket.
Would $25 be a good price for this scope and ring set up?

This is still available as well guys. Who needs a good little rimfire scope for the grand kid??

Reno
Bump
For a good cause
THanks for looking guys, butI;m taking the Landi knife off the table. I leave for offshore for 2wks this afternoon and won't be able to ship. Sorry.
I believe the Zippo that Cal74 donated. I will take this, lets make it $50.00, PM me where to send the $50.00.
Glen
back up
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

It'll ship Tuesday.

Still for sale.

Seriously, Buy this $80 knife and the kids get $160! I bet that sharpens up scary sharp, fast and easy.
Originally Posted by oregontripper
Orange g10, black liners
1095 steel
kydex sheath

how about $80?

[Linked Image]

It'll ship Tuesday.

Still for sale.

Seriously, Buy this $80 knife and the kids get $160! I bet that sharpens up scary sharp, fast and easy.

Sorry. Knife no longer available. I've left for work for 2 wks and won't be able to ship. And can't delete the original post. Thanks to all for interest.
Great job BigDave39355!
Originally Posted by Pinduck
I believe the Zippo that Cal74 donated. I will take this, lets make it $50.00, PM me where to send the $50.00.
Glen

Lighter sold to Pinduck

Merry Christmas Everyone
Bump
Bump
Uhhh, is everything gone? Or not?
Hey guys,

Sorry been tied up with holiday stuff. It looks to me like everything is gone for now. Unless, someone else has something else to post up.

Pinduck I'll shoot you a PM with where to send the funds if Cal74 hasn't already.

Thanks everyone for the support!!

Have a happy new year!

Reno
Thanks Reno!!
Not at home as I'm out of town for my grandmothers funeral tomorrow.
I have one of these for signing up for RMEF one year.
http://www.knife-depot.com/knife-90891.html
Anybody want it for a good cause, send funds to Mickey Coleman's fund or I can donate to a deserving kid that didn't get everything they needed/wanted for Christmas.
No pics at this time, it's new in a box, got the RMEF logo on the blade
Send me a pm and I'll get it out the first of the year after I return home!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good year!
© 24hourcampfire