Home
I am told this one shoots well, especially with 140gr bullets - selling for a family member. I do have the original box, but I'd prefer to ship in a hard case. Excellent condition, I can only find one very small handling mark in the wood. First person to post an "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it. Price is $900 shipped to the lower 48, in a hard case. If you want the original box I'll send it for $20 extra, wrapped in brown paper and shipped separately.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Hubba, hubba! Very nice...
That is a nice one. Chambered for a sweetheart of a cartridge.
pm sent thanks elton
still available smile
bump
It would be wrong to take everyones presents back - right?
It would be wrong but I just tried and since I charged those gifts they refuse to refund gifts for cash. I guess some places are funny that way.
PM sent.
Patrick

Is it in town?

Any trade interests?

Thanks

Dave
PM's answered. No trade interest on it, sorry.

Yes I do have it in town.

It has never been worked on in any way. It shoots best with Federal Fusion Factory loads, and will frequently put 3 in an inch or less.

The box has one sticker that is dated Feb 4th 2004, so it is at least that old.
I guess I am out... no problem.
I don't remember when Kimber changed to the 3 position safety, but can I assume this one is a 3?
yes, it is a 3 position
Up, and price drop to $850 shipped
Damn, and I offered the full price for it in less than two weeks!
like I say, selling for a family member
tag
up again, pm's answered
Someone buy this so I don't.
No problem, maybe if it's still here by then we can do business. Hope you and yours have a Happy New Year!
" this one shoots well, especially with 140gr bullets".
How "well" does this shoot on paper with these bullets? 100yds?
PM sent.
Pm sent
Good Lord, somebody buy this already so I don't
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Good Lord, somebody buy this already so I don't

My thought EXACTLY!
I'm trying, but he must be out hunting or visiting family.
I'm trying too
"Blonde Beauty" there Tex, wish I had a need. smile
Who is going to be the first to publicly say those 3 magic words "I'll take it"?

Two guys want it but nobody has publicly laid claim to it. This will be fun to watch
Who is going to be the first to publicly say those 3 magic words "I'll take it"?

Two guys want it but nobody has publicly laid claim to it. This will be fun to watch

Would make a good companion for that Montana 280 AI.... Just sayin....
Originally Posted by joshf303

Who'd make a good companion for that Montana 280 AI.... Just sayin....

I know it! I need another gun like a fat kid needs cake but if they dick around long enough I'll jump on this one
Originally Posted by joshf303

Who'd make a good companion for that Montana 280 AI.... Just sayin....

I know it! I need another gun like a fat kid needs cake but if they dick around long enough I'll jump on this one

Feelin' froggy this morning? grin ribbitt ribbitt lol
Anyone know tex? Haven't heard back from him
Sorry for the delay answering guys, I was out hunting.

PM's answered, I'm still at $850 shipped in a hard case
I'll take it per our PM.

Thanks
sold pending funds
Thank goodness someone stepped up to the plate! My resolve was slipping.
Nice rig and a great deal.
You know 2 days ago I would have bought this rifle, but unfortunately this forum takes 2 fricken days to approve someone...unbelievable.
Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?
Originally Posted by Sign1
You know 2 days ago I would have bought this rifle, but unfortunately this forum takes 2 fricken days to approve someone...unbelievable.

I feel for yah. It must have been painful to watch and wait. Keep an eye out. Plenty of reasonably priced goodies on this forum.

Welcome aboard.

Tall
© 24hourcampfire