Home
If you want one post what model 8400 or 84 (don't need L or M), quantity, and what version handle in this thread. Do NOT send a PM for your order, if you do I will delete it. It's much easier to keep track of everything here in one place.

I will collect payment when they are done, so don't ask me about it now.

If you guys can't follow simple directions you won't get anything, I'm not going to deal with that crap.

Figure I should get them done about April.

Prices are shipped in the US:
Standard $50
Tactical $55
Ascent $75

[Linked Image]

84 Tac

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

84 Ascent

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh201/cnoll84/selling/IMG_0724_zps0756ecba.jpg[/img]

8400 Ascent

[Linked Image]

8400 Tac

Copied from old thread:

Originally Posted by Rug3
One 8400 Ascent please.

Originally Posted by LeftHunter
I would like an 84 ascent model also!

Originally Posted by hillestadj
If they're still available or you're planning another run of them I will take (1)84L Ascent style

Originally Posted by jackmountain
84m
Ascent style
Qty 1
Please put me on your list
Originally Posted by GDinAK
84 M/L Ascent style QTY 2
8400 Ascent Style QTY 1

Thanks Greg 907-539-1317 if needed
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Just so I don't lose out.....

84M Ascent style - Qty of 2
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
Mountain Ascent for an 8400 please.
Awesome! Thank you, Chris!!!

Can't wait to have it in hand, thanks
1-84 Ascent.
Thanks for keeping this order. Awaiting your billing info.
3-84 Ascent
Model 84, quantity= 1, version = Ascent

Ogdonia
84 Ascent
8400 Ascent
84 Ascent
8400 TAC
84 ascent please
Are you taking orders for these still? If so I would like the 8400 TAC for my Long Master Classic.

Thanks.
84 Ascent Style qty 2. Thank you.
kinda bossy aren't you. I think I'll stay with what I have on the Montana.
+1 His way or the Highway!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
+1 His way or the Highway!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
0ne 84 ascent please

Keeping things organized for these group buys are a major pain in the a$$ and how he handles it keeps things straight on his end.

I don't think so at all. He's tying to keep it simple. You on the other hand proved without effort what kind of dickkkhead you are
1-84 ascent
2-8400 ascent
1-8400 tactical
1 ascent handle for the 84, thank you!
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I don't think so at all. He's tying to keep it simple. You on the other hand proved without effort what kind of dickkkhead you are

I agree. 22wrf is a dikhead. chris84 is GOOD TO GO!! He's done this once and I didn't see any complaints. He just doesn't have time to [bleep] with the likes of 22wrf. I bought a Rock barrel from him recently and he's GOOD TO GO. 22wrf can just GFY.

Everybody deal with Chris84 with confidence. Again....he's GOOD TO GO!!!

Thanks.

I just wanted to lay all the info out. Guess they'd rather have me write a vague description & have to answer questions non-stop.

One 84 Ascent please, and thank you sir!
How hard are the old ones to remove?
Thx Steve
Didn't see a (1)Accent for a 84M Stainless for 243kid in the copied posts. Just want to get one before they sell out
1 ascent 8400
3 ascent 84
1 standard 8400
1 standard 84
Thank you Chris
Still taking orders.

Going to order the material by the end of next week, so if you want one get on the list.

Just to put this into perspective; Ti Bolt handles 1st round had 11 pages, the second round had 12 pages of orders, questions, etc.

Got a couple of the Ascent Bolt handles from round 2; Both were excellent.

Jerry
84L Ascent titanium please
84 Ascent please.

Travis
84 ascent please
84 tactical please
84 ascent please...
84 ascent
One 84 ascent please.
1 84 Ascent please.

Thx

Reno
1 84 Ascent. Thank You.
84 (1) ascent
8400 (1) tac
One 84 ascent please.

Bob
1 84 tactical please.
1 - 8400 Standard (if you're still taking orders)

thanks!
Yep, still taking orders.

Lathes have been swamped so I haven't been able to get any of these turned yet.
One 84 Standard please.

I'm in New Zealand.
If shipping is an issue it can be shipped to a friend in the US.

Many thanks.
One 84 Ascent please. Thanks!
1- 84 Ascent....Thanks!

X-VERMINATOR
still using my pics, figured you would have taken better ones of your own by now laugh still very happy with mine Chris....
2 - 84 standards please

Thanx!
I don't have an 84...

yet grin
1 more 84 ascent for me.
I would like 2 84 ascent. Let me know about payment.
Thanks Tony
One 8400 ascent please. Thanks!!
2 - 84 ascent please if it's not too late. Thanks
I would like an 8400 Ascent please. Thanks!
Are we getting any closer to production on any of these?
Turned most of them last Saturday. Came up a few short so I have another bar of stock on order.

Should be done in April, just like I said in the first post.

Great! Thanks for the update Chris
Hope I can still get in. 1 84 Ascent Thanks, Terry
2 84 Ascent handles please - Thanks!
I'll take an 8400 Ascent (in addition to the 8400 Standard in my previous post) if you have any more available.
I'm going to cut this off now.

Still working on them, so it looks like they won't be ready until next month.
If you have an extra for an 84 let me know.
I will take an 8400 Ascent if you end up with an extra.
Sorry for the delay guys. Finally able to start finishing these up.

I'm going to try to get a few done each day, & will start sending PM's out with payment info starting from the earliest posts as I get them ready.

I would like a 8400 Ascent. Thanks
If there is an 84 Ascent available I will take one.
Hi Chris84,

I am new to this forum. If you have any of the Kimber bolt handles left I would like to buy an 8400 ascent and an 84m ascent. (Nice Work!!)

Thanks,
Chris,

If you still have any or are making more. I would take an

84 (1) and an 8400 (1)

These are nice. Thanks for posting.
In addition to the last post by me......

I need the 84 and 8400 for the Montana for both.

Thank you,
I think I PM'ed everyone that requested a handle before the cutoff date of 4-19. If I missed you please let me know.

To the guys that posted after the cutoff date I'll contact you after I hear back from the others. I have a feeling I'll have a bunch left as only about 1/4 of the people I have contacted have paid thus far.

I had a request for a 84 fluted Tac handle. I made four. Original requester doesn't answer PM's so they are up for grabs. $75 each

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Chris , Can u put me dwn for 2 , kimber 84M , standard bolt handle hollowed out .

When are u making ur next order ??

Thx
Kimber 84M

I'm hoping you have some left over from your last production run. If you do....

Id prefer a Mountain Ascent Ti, but would take a Regular Ti or the hollowed out tactical.... all depends on what you have available.

Thanks
Just seen these. I will take 2 for a 8400. Id prefer Ascent if you have them. but would try somthing else, depending on what you have left.
I received mine today. They look AWESOME, and are very well made!

I just went to my mailbox today.....and low and behold my Kimber bolt handles were there! What things of beauty, they look better in person than the pictures.
Just want to give a shout out to Chris84 for the AWESOME work!!!!!
Glad to hear you like them.

To the guys that haven't paid or responded to my PM stating your handle is finished:

I'm assuming you are no longer interested & will be offering them to who ever is next in line.

I'll take 4 - 84 Ascent Ti bolts if available. If not available I'll take 4 - 84 Ti bolts.
Still have Ascent handles for both the 84 & 8400
Chris,

I would like an 8400 ascent. Please let me know how you want payment.
Rough count on this one thread, there are 40plus fire Kimber owners-some with multiple rifles-that are happy enough with how they shoot to buy a bolt.

Hmmmmm.
Mine shoots lights out. Best gun I have ever owned. Sure don't understand the controversy.
1 84 ASCENT PLEASE IF STILL AVAILABLE. THANKS CRAIG
Showed up just in time for my sheep hunt where every ounce counted. Thanks Chris
if there are some left.

1 -84 Ascent handle please.
Also 1- 84 Ascent handle if available.

Thanks!
Same here. 84 Ascent if available. Thanks.
Received my 8400 Ascent in today's mail. Very nice indeed. Thanks alot Chris.
one 84 Ascent please.
Do you have any left?

Thanks

I have several Ascents for both the 84 & 8400, 84 Tacs, 84 Ascent/Tacs, & one 8400 Tac left.

One 84 Ascent please. Just send payment info and I'll make it happen.
I'm new here but excited to have my first Kimber.
chris84, I will take an 84 fluted Tac handle. If those are no longer available, I will take an 84 Tac please.
84L Ascent please. Let me know how to get you the cashmoney and I'll get it right over.
If these are still available

1 - 84 Ascent
1 - 8400 Tactical
I'd like an 84 fluted Tac handle. Thx.
I would like three of the Mountain Ascent, John Arnold jarnoldiii@yahoo,com
I'll have a Ti 84 please.
I'd like a regular 84 Tac handle.
just received the three Ti bolts for my Kimber Ascents, removed the bolt from my 300 WSM and the bolt threads on your handles are not the same! The original measures 272 wide and yours measure 246 wide. I am reluctant to take the bolt out of my 308 to see if it would fit in there, Whats the DEAL?
Send him a frikin pm for criminy sakes. If you check back over the years you'll see he's not a thief or a moron. If there's a problem he will take care of it. Holy crap!!!
just tried the one for my Ascent 308 it works fine. The 300 WSM is bigger and longer than the one for my 308 but uses the same thread 1.00 the diameter on the 300 WSM is bigger as previously stated, have you run into this yet as Kimber just started making the Ascent in Magnums? what would you like to do?
Bump For Good Guy,Do You Have any 84 Ascent Left..Thanks.
Got one for my 300WSM last year. Perfect fit. Contact him. et him know what you have run into. I believe he'll rectify the problem.

Jim
I would like to know if it is possible to buy from you a kimber-like bolt handle. I want to put it on a custom rifle I'm bulding.

The model I would like to buy is the skeletonized looking one : 84 Ascent

Also, is it possible for you to send it to France?
I'll pay the shipping costs of course.
It would be great since I can't source it in europe.
Originally Posted by FIRESTOPER
just tried the one for my Ascent 308 it works fine. The 300 WSM is bigger and longer than the one for my 308 but uses the same thread 1.00 the diameter on the 300 WSM is bigger as previously stated, have you run into this yet as Kimber just started making the Ascent in Magnums? what would you like to do?

This is what happens when people don't read. And I was in a hurry to ship & didn't ask which model they were for.

jee wizz, sorry about my ignorance, I didnt know there was a differance between the bolt handles on a 84 and 8400, and yes Chris said he would take care of it, great guy to do business with
Not trying to be a dick, but the first post had it pretty clearly laid out that I needed to know if it was for an 84 or 8400.

Just as much my fault because I didn't ask before I shipped.

I'll take a 84 Ascent if you have one left, please.
Do you ship to canada? If so I would like a 84 ascent knob. Going on a 84L Montana (280ai)

If you cant ship to Canada I could arrange shipping to a friend in montana.

[email protected]

Thank you!
I still want a 84 Ascent if you can ship to france. smile
I'll take one 84 Ascent please.
I'd like a 84 Ascent as well.
I also would like an 84 ascent!
What's the difference in weight between Chris' Ti 84 Ascent bolt handles and the factory Kimber Mountain Ascent 84M handles?
I'll take one 84 ascent and one 8400 ascent please. tytimmer8AThotmail.com
One 84 Tactical please.
I'd like a 8400 Tac if you're still taking orders.

Thanks
Hey Chris, if you have an 84 standard (first choice) or ascent (second choice) left, I'll take one.
Hey Chris,

(3) 84 ascents if you have them.

Thanks!
Hello. model 84 1x TI tac 84 please and thank you.
8400 ascent x 2
84 ascent x 1

thank you
Chris,
I would like
1-84 Ascent
1-84 TI
1-8400 Tactical

Thank You Very much.
If there are still some available, I'll take an 84 Ascent.
Are you still making these? I have a Kimber Montana 84L .270 Winchester. Interested in Ascent style.
Have 1 8400 Ascent & several 84 Tacs left only. I'll probably make some more in a month or two.
I'll have 1-ascent for 8400 wsm
I would like a Ascent Handle for my 84 please.
Chris,
What do you have available for 84L Montana 270/ 8400 Montana 300 wsm?
Thanks
Hey Chris, I'd like a Ascent handle for my .300wsm 8400 Montana.

Thank you.
I managed to get a hold of a titanium bolt handle.
Hello cris84. It took some tome, but I finally bought my Montana .325 WSM. I am looking for a light handle for it, and think you the guy for the job. I am hoping I can get in on the next/current run of handle, for my Montana 84L or 84M (not sure what the difference is), and I am looking for the skelitinized "ascent" model. If possible, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Rob.
hi cris84 , I would like an ascent for a 84 ,im in Canada will you ship here. thanks richard
This is a duplicate, after ordering from the PM. I also have a message above. Sorry for my confusion. I totally understand you wanting to keep this system simple.
So my order is as follows: 1 "ascent" style handle for a Montana 8400 (325 WSM). I am all about the light weight, and the great looks are a good bonus. Can't wait to see it! Thanks, Rob.
Can I get shipping to Australia?
I will buy a few in one go.

Thanks,
Josh
I'll move the last few questions to the new thread.

This thread is CLOSED

Please see new thread here

© 24hourcampfire