Home
I have a like new stainless remington model seven chambered in 308 sitting in the safe I have been kicking around turning loose of. It's in great shape. It only has had 4 rounds through it and has a Leupold one piece silver bases. If interested shoot me a pm and I can email pictures. I have been seeing them recently sell for 700-925. I would take 825+shipping. If it doesn't sell it won't hurt my feeling I will more than happy to keep it.
PM sent
Posted By: mmsports Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
PM sent
It's customary here to post a price...it's not an auction site. wink
Posted By: RJL53 Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
Originally Posted by luv2safari
It's customary here to post a price...it's not an auction site. wink

And a good description along with making an effort to post good detailed pictures. I would be in the market but not with that little info.
I know it's not a auction I was seeing if there was any interest. It has make, model, condition, round count, and accessories. I will be more than happy to answer any questions. It wouldn't let attach pictures for some reason, but those are only a email away.
It's a popular combo. You'll likely do better by pricing it.
You are asking for people to bid on a pig in a poke. Put up a picture and price the gun.
Originally Posted by 50vmaxshooter
I know it's not a auction I was seeing if there was any interest. It has make, model, condition, round count, and accessories. I will be more than happy to answer any questions. It wouldn't let attach pictures for some reason, but those are only a email away.

Just load your pictures to photobucket, copy the image code and past it in your thread.
If you are wanting bids.....$250 shipped.
Pm sent
Posted By: DrDeath Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
If it's a safe queen- which you are saying and stainless 308- I'd be very interested!
If condition is accurate and it's flawless- I'd offer $259.00
Please let me know.
Wanted $850.00 + has scope base
I have been seeing then recently go for 700-925. It's in great condition but I don't have original box. So would take 825+shipping obo. If it doesn't sell it won't hurt my feelings.
Posted By: RED53 Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
Originally Posted by DrDeath
If it's a safe queen- which you are saying and stainless 308- I'd be very interested!
If condition is accurate and it's flawless- I'd offer $259.00
Please let me know.

$260 SHIPPED
Posted By: Ken_L Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
Remington is coming out with the Model 7 SS in 2015 again with 223, .243, .260, 7mm-08, .308, and .300 WSM. The street price is $650.00. So, all the guys hoarding these things trying to cash in better get them for sale quick before everyone finds out they will be on their dealers shelves soon.
Originally Posted by Ken_L
Remington is coming out with the Model 7 SS in 2015 again with 223, .243, .260, 7mm-08, .308, and .300 WSM. The street price is $650.00. So, all the guys hoarding these things trying to cash in better get them for sale quick before everyone finds out they will be on their dealers shelves soon.

They have been saying that for the past 5 years. It's always the next year. I wouldn't bank on it. If you consider owning one a hoarder I guess I'm a hoarder. Lol
Posted By: Ken_L Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
For what it's worth the Model 7's are in the 2015 catalog so I don't think it's just lip service. Was not saying you were a hoarder but there are a lot of people buying these up just to try and resell them.
Posted By: Gansettx Re: model seven stainless 308 - 01/21/15
It's on their site now.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/27f2b9ad#/27f2b9ad/1
Sold
© 24hourcampfire