Home
Just posted a Redhawk Rifles 270 over on gunbroker with a penny start no reserve. Rifle is in amazing condition and shoots lights out.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=464660537
If the way I posted this has offended anyone I apologize. I did it this way instead of pricing the item and listing it on 10 different forums and having to listen to lowball offers for 2 weeks until someone serious comes along.
Nice looking rifle, and you're tracking the usual problems with pricing the rifle out...next huddle is recovering your inventment.

I doubt it's offensive, just limited to a small number of folks with experience in rifles at that price point.

PM Sent
You'll find out once the auction ends.
Very seldom do you recoup your expenditures on a custom made anything.Good luck!!!
Guys the link has been updated with the correct auction. Sorry for the confusion. I did not notice until receiving a PM asking if i'd sell without the scope that I had copied the wrong hyperlink.
I hope no one is insulted including you. An item is offered for sale. Ideally to the seller, a price is suggested. The market will determine if the offered price is justifiable.
Nice rifle .
Ends tomorrow night. Again my intentions were not to upset anyone nor cause any drama.
I have a RedHawk in 300 Winnie--it shoots lights out!
Wish it was a 257 weatherby.
Originally Posted by jarodjohns
If the way I posted this has offended anyone I apologize. I did it this way instead of pricing the item and listing it on 10 different forums and having to listen to lowball offers for 2 weeks until someone serious comes along.

Come on, now. You cross-posted this auction across a lot of forum classified ads that specifically forbid selling on their sites in an auction format. Gunbroker exists for precisely the reason you mentioned and plenty of guys on all of the forums utilize it. The difference is that they don't cross-post their auctions on the forum classifieds to skirt the rules.

You're selling a nice rifle and I hope the sale goes well for you. Posting on the classifieds sometimes comes with headaches like lowball offers or longer selling times. Selling on auction sites with no reserve comes with its own risks as well. Both methods have their place, but should not be blended together in an attempt to get around forum rules. Forum classifieds would quickly become a disaster if they were polluted with links to external auction sales.
Looks Like Its Worth $1775.As Of Right Now. And Since Its On A Auction Site. I'd Think What Other People Valued Of It Is Seems Pretty Much Pointless..Does Look Like a Nice Rifle. Just Bad Cal...
This is just advertising for him.
The way a flipper goes about flipping means a lot to me as a buyer. Really don't know just who bid that rifle up now do we?
© 24hourcampfire