Home
Posted By: ringworm Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
I was just wondering.
It's running 7-8 pages in a 24 hour period and 20% of the ads are firearms.
I have nothing against any items being posted and not suggesting 30 pages like ARFCOM...
Just perhaps a page for actual firearms and another for scopes knives, boots, blankets, tents, ammo, dies ect ect ect.
Posted By: ned Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
Agreed, just getting the knives in their own place would be a good start...but we've been down that road before and it was a dead end.
Put ur bike helmet on.... smile
W
need a page for jerky, fudge and cheap chineee knives & swords too. we could call it "The Schitt Aisle"
Free just isn't cheap enough.
Posted By: tonyb Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
I would love to see categorized pages also:

Firearms

Ammo and reloading

Actions, stocks, barrel, and parts, etc...

Optics
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Perhaps it could be funded by the knife businesses here that post 10 ads a day.
Originally Posted by ringworm

Perhaps it could be funded by the knife businesses here that post 10 ads a day.

http://www.vcmcustomknives.com

Count me in ! Thank You All
Takes a lot of effort to roll that mouse on by those pesky knife and other misc adds. Just sayin

Been hashed out before and Karnis predicts same results.
Originally Posted by tonyb

Firearms

Ammo and reloading

Optics

NO.

Posted By: danr Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Firearms

Ammo and reloading

Optics

NO.

+1

Yep I just don't get it!!!
I have an opinion also, but since we don't own this site, opinions are like aXXholes, everybody has one.

One thing that might help. You can get up to 99 items on one page. I just checked and I have almost 12 hours of ads on one page. Change the # in your "edit preferences".
The reason this forum is the best classifieds forum is because you can scroll through one forum and look at what you want to look at and skip over what you don't want to look at. It's EASY.

Hint.....change your settings to show more threads per page like markopolo said.
Posted By: tonyb Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15

Firearms

Ammo and reloading

Optics

NO.

YES.

Marko..........+1

Like it like it is!

God Bless, Louis
Posted By: Mink Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
Completely off topic but puckit.....badass avatar Ned.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rem141r
need a page for jerky, fudge and cheap chineee knives & swords too. we could call it "The Schitt Aisle"

We must attend the same gunshows. laugh
No problem with any sellers and I realize that sites like ar15.com have pain in the azz classifieds. A page for everything, 3 just for optics. But a simple
Firearms
Everything else
Would be nice.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
Firearms

Anything but firearms

Cameraland

Should fix it..
Agree with TonyB - the main four firearms related would be great plus I would vote for separate listings for knives, archery, and general hunting
Posted By: 223 Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
HOW ABOUT FIXING IT SO YOU CAN MODIFY YOUR ADS .................
I like it the way it is. I never know I needed something until I see it listed. Having everything in one forum is useful.
However I can't browse on my iPhone anymore without the dreaded
"A problem occurred with this page so it was reloaded" occurring and erasing everything I was writing. Anybody else getting this?
Posted By: SKane Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/24/15
The reason this forum is the best classifieds forum is because you can scroll through one forum and look at what you want to look at and skip over what you don't want to look at. It's EASY.

Hint.....change your settings to show more threads per page like markopolo said.

+1.
All of this.

I think we need a GFY forum since I've been told that on here more than anywhere, including from my wife. whistle

All that and I still visit every day because it's one of the best damn classifieds on the net. Not to mention a lot of great guys in-between a few jagoffs.

It's a great place. Try to enjoy it.
NO. I would not change a thing. You can scroll past what you don't want.
Don't ruin the best forum on the .net !

Leave it the way it is.

Myron
A separate knife sales section would be nice. So the majority wouldn't have to be bothered. I recommend it just be called "INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something similar.
I guess ringworm is going to volunteer 24/7 to keep all of the non-firearm items out of the firearm classifieds? Probably not. Without a moderator or three, it would end up the same as it is now anyway.

One forum is the best way. Look at what you want, scroll past what you don't.

It takes me maybe one minute to look at all the new adds that have been posted since I was here before. EASY......and FAST.

As a long time member of 24hour and ARFCOM my vote is keep it the way it is. This way we have a choice.. Want categorized ads? - Go to ARFCOM. Want all ads in one place? - Stay here.
Put the Winston knife ads in a separate forum where I won't be tempted to buy every one that pops up.

Also a GFY forum is a great idea archer!
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Is it time for another page? - 01/25/15
Originally Posted by pabucktail
A separate knife sales section would be nice. So the majority wouldn't have to be bothered. I recommend it just be called "INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something similar.

+1 on that. Or maybe INSANE PRICES!!!!!

For those that think "their" stuff is worth it's weight in gold.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
[Linked Image]

When is the Portland Gun & Knife Show...
Originally Posted by Akpilot
I can't browse on my iPhone anymore without the dreaded
"A problem occurred with this page so it was reloaded" occurring and erasing everything I was writing. Anybody else getting this?

I am having this message pop up almost constantly on my iPhone and iPad. I hope someone has found a solution and chimes in. i like the site the way it is; you never know what might pop up.
Other forums that I frequent have 'Firearms' and 'Everything else'. Works quite well.

Considering the amount of traffic here some division would be helpful. Your ad will get more exposure too.
Originally Posted by ringworm
No problem with any sellers and I realize that sites like ar15.com have pain in the azz classifieds. A page for everything, 3 just for optics. But a simple
Firearms
Everything else
Would be nice.

THIS! laugh
Phuc*ck rules and moderators! With rules and moderators you can't say phuc*ck rules and moderators.

But a simple
Firearms
Everything else
Would be nice.

+1 on this !!!!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire