Home
I'm at 3 pages of reasons I haven't got 50 257 Bob brass started on Dec 13 2014 or just count it as a loss.
ERNIE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SQUARE WITH ME ON THE 3 TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM, HOWEVER NOT SURE WHY IT WOULD TAKE OVER A MONTH...
Post the 3 pages of excuses.

Let us have some fun before you blow it off as a loss...
Looks like something to be expected from a pair of classified cowboys wink
Only dealt with Hazer once. Bought several items at once off the same ad as the OP. Only received 50 pieces of Swift brass instead of the 100 I was supposed to get. I contacted him, he apologized for the mistake and immediately sent out the rest of the brass. Everyone makes mistakes occasionally and he immediately corrected his, so I would have zero problems doing business with him again.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Looks like something to be expected from a pair of classified cowboys wink

some of us have actual friends and lives and not just computer buddies we talk with on the computer
I have been more than understanding and have gave more options than he can ask for .Has been shipped twice with no tracking number two times
CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!
I've Bought BRASS
And He Is GOOD to Go.
STEVE
I also have only had good dealings with Ernie.
Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
I'm at 3 pages of reasons I haven't got 50 257 Bob brass started on Dec 13 2014 or just count it as a loss.

Even if you never get your package...I would not air dirty laundry over 50 pieces of brass...nor would I spend 3 pages worth of correspondence with the seller trying to get.
Some of you are talking about two different people. Hazer and Ernie are both from the Gillette Wyoming area, but are definitely two different people.
You may be trying to clarify...and that's ok. Regardless, my sentiments are the same.
There may be more than one Ernie......ever thought of that?
50 pieces of Brass or $50..........................
Getting cheated either way.
If someone here is not playing nice,I
like to know about it............
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
[quote=remingtonclassic]I'm at 3 pages of reasons I haven't got 50 257 Bob brass started on Dec 13 2014 or just count it as a loss.

..I would not air dirty laundry over 50 pieces of brass...

"I" would!!!!
Originally Posted by conifer
[quote=remingtonclassic]I'm at 3 pages of reasons I haven't got 50 257 Bob brass started on Dec 13 2014 or just count it as a loss.

..I would not air dirty laundry over 50 pieces of brass...

"I" would!!!!

I don't doubt it.

Even if you never get your package...I would not air dirty laundry over 50 pieces of brass...nor would I spend 3 pages worth of correspondence with the seller trying to get.

Doesn't matter what it is, getting ripped off isn't the way things are supposed to work around here.
Originally Posted by OU812Day

Doesn't matter what it is, getting ripped off isn't the way things are supposed to work around here.

You've been a member since 2013...in about 10 years, tell me how things are supposed to work around here.
Goes by hazer on the fire named Ernie lives in Dawson PA. It's not the 50 brass or the money ,Just saying it may be a $500.00 deal next time then you couldn't buy enough Tide to clean up the dirty laundry if it was on your dime.
Goes by hazer on the fire named Ernie lives in Dawson PA. It's not the 50 brass or the money ,Just saying it may be a $500.00 deal next time then you couldn't buy enough Tide to clean up the dirty laundry if it was on your dime.

That's low right there. The point is...this was not a $500 deal...and you are posting his name and local???

After this, when it is all said and done, your reputation will have been the worst for it.

That's low right there. The point is...this was not a $500 deal...and you are posting his name and local???

After this, when it is all said and done, your reputation will have been the worst for it.

"Unlikely" GW
You're here for no other reason than to conduct your business for free off the grid.

We really really really care about your problem. whistle
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

"Unlikely" GW

There will always be those who never grow out of involving ALL their playmates with disputes over marbles or jacks...as well as those who never outgrow enjoying the drama.
ernie, or hazer, will make it right...ill see if i can contact him and figure out whats going on.
Thanks to 303savage pm sent
303 savage pm sent.
And the rest of the story?

Which was more than likely left out.

God Bless,
David B.
just traded him for some 7wsm brass and it went smooth as silk .
thanks guys, as i told rem classic am waiting on some more brass to arrive.i sold hisbrass to another member by mistake. i will be getting brass in on mon. the 26th and will ship his out asap, with his money back, all 16.00 of it.
I have been more than understanding and have gave more options than he can ask for .Has been shipped twice with no tracking number two times

No dog in fight but how did brass get shipped twice when sold to another member?

So a $20 problem should be ignored while a $500 one is a bigger deal? Some of you guys must live in blue states.
Originally Posted by ned

So a $20 problem should be ignored while a $500 one is a bigger deal? Some of you guys must live in blue states.

Come on, Ned, admit it. You'll probably cheat Uncle Sam out of $20 on your tax return this year.
Originally Posted by ned

Come on, Ned, admit it. You'll probably cheat Uncle Sam out of $20 on your tax return this year.

That's Uncle Sam, its not like they don't cheat us tax payers everyday, and Uncle Sam is not a member of the campfire now is he
Originally Posted by gemby58

That's Uncle Sam, its not like they don't cheat us tax payers everyday, and Uncle Sam is not a member of the campfire now is he

Are you sure he's not a member?
Obliviously, you missed Ned's pomposity and my sarcasm...but I'm sure you've never been mistaken for being very bright.
I resemble that remark...." Ned's pomposity" lol
Originally Posted by RememberBaker

They are on this site I know that for sure but not sure if he's a member with a post count
Originally Posted by RememberBaker

They are on this site I know that for sure but not sure if he's a member with a post count

I'll have to scroll thru the member list and see if we have a BigBrother1600 or anything similar....:D
People that are honest in small dealings will be honest in great dealings also! That is what my great uncle used to say. He was a cattle trader.

God Bless, Louis
To clear the shipping question of buckhunterbb the brass had been shipped 3 times the Friday after Christmas also on January 9th last week and also shipping this coming Monday will be shipped again I'll take the $16 and ship all the access brass back to make things right .
I recently bought 257 brass from Hazer, he might have got yours and mine confused. I have purchased from him a couple of times and everything went just as it was supposed to. I'm sure it was a legit mistake, why don't you just chill for a couple of days and let the man work out this little problem.
I went back and looked and his ship date to me was on 1-9-2015, maybe that was where he got confused.
© 24hourcampfire