Home
Another time around for some previously listed items. I have lowered prices which include shipping.

1) Two LG-206 hard polyester round butt, some have been mounted, some not, in box with batteries and all accessories-$85 each. For those looking these up on Crimson Trace webpage, the LG-206's were discontinued in 2005.
2) Two LG-206 hard polyester round butt, has been mounted, one without box, one with wrong box but with batteries and all accessories but the adapter for K/L frame-$75 each.
Here is a photo of the LG-206 laser grips for N frames and with an adapter for K and L frames.

[Linked Image]

3) 600 Starline .45 Auto +P-$65
4) 1100 Starline .45 Auto Rim-$135-SPF. I will toss in 7 HKS 25-M speedloaders for .45 AR, unused or used once
5) 500 Starline .45 Auto-$55
6) 400-450 Remington .45 Auto Rim-$55-SPF I used 50-100 rounds from a bag of 500.
7) 6 HKS 27-A for N-frame 6-shot .357-$25, new in packaging
8) 150 Lapua .308 Mega 185 grain bullets-$35-SPF
9) Used McMillan Edge stock for Remington 700 ADL with Williams trigger guard-$365-SPF. LOP is 13". Stock is painted black with stainless finish swivel studs. This stock was bedded to a 700 short action with a standard sporter barrel channel.
[Linked Image]

Thanks

GrimJim
PM sent on #6
A Monday morning bump
I will take #4 & #6 & #8 if still available.
mag410,

They are yours. A PM reply will follow shortly.

The .45 Auto-Rim brass and Lapua Mega bullets are sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks,

GrimJim
I added a McMillan stock that became available when I switched stocks.
Is that factor paint on the Mickey Edge and is it bedded? What barrel channel, sporter?
Great price on it and somebody should say the words regardless of if it's a long or short action and factory or other barrel channel.
Is it a Short Action?
IF it is for a short action. I will take it please.
OK, OK, I was a bit vague on all the important details. It was bedded to Remington 700 short action with a standard factory sporter barrel. It is the factory paint.
The McMillan stock is sold pending receipt of funds.
Send me a pm please for payment info if you would.
sheephunter 2, you have a PM reply.
Seconds on stock
Brass arrived in good time and in good shape.

thanks

Michael
© 24hourcampfire