Home
Posted By: Doc_K Any old bullseye guns for sale? - 01/26/15
I am just starting out in the world of bullseye shooting here at my local club and am looking for a few guns. I am currently using a mark 3 ruger with ultradot for 22 but need to find a nice centerfire gun. I am planning on using my s&w model 14 just so i can play until i find a better suited match gun. The 14 will also be used for DR shoots so practice cant hurt. Any advice or offers are greatly appreciated.
They are out there, depends on the rules in your club. Ruger's can be competitive, but normally it belongs to either the S&W 41 or a High Standard. Center fire is either A S&W Model 52 or a custom 1911 platform. None of the above are easy to find nor inexpensive. Talking about $1K+ for a clean used center fire competitive bullseye pistol.
I have run the numbers and realize that I am looking at spending a nice bit but was hoping to find something used that will at least allow me to compete until I can afford and need something more competitive. Thanks for all the replies. Keep them coming.
Old Clark guns and RRA's show up on gunbroker at times. I bet I've seen 4 or 5 in the past 6 months.
PM sent on 1911Colt custom 45 acp that needs a bullseye shooter
Up and still looking.
© 24hourcampfire