Home
Hello, 300 Savage. Really nice but had some aftermarket scope mounts and sling studs. Pristine Bore! Comes with 40 new 300 cases. Scope and Rings not included. $565 shipped from private party. Thanks.

Attached picture 20150216_090725.jpg
Attached picture 20150216_090746.jpg
Attached picture 20150216_090756.jpg
Attached picture 20150216_090829.jpg
Everybody ought to have a good old EG to kill deer with. Free bump for a nice gun at a fair price.
Thanks! How bout them gophers?
Back to the top.I got more pics if some one wants to post em. email me at jrcowdoc@gmail.com Thanks John
bttp
Back top thanks.
One last time Thanks
Where in Idaho are you? Thanks, Brett
Near Salmon.
Trades? Looking for a scope.
UP TOP FOR A NICE GUN AND GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH
Originally Posted by 1899sav
UP TOP FOR A NICE GUN AND GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH

ditto! smile

dave
Man, I don't know about this angus dude. I think he scares me. grin
Thanks for the bumps! Can some one photo post my pics? I can take more? John!
Back to the top!
to the top
Can you post better pictures? Or e-mail them to me? Hard to see rifle in the small pictures that come up from your links.

Also, what bases fit your rifle now? Will stock bases work with the centers you have?

I am interested in getting a 99 for my daughter to hunt with. She would need to use a scope.
Up TOP GREAT RIFLE HERE. GREAT PRICE.
Weaver bases come with rifle. Although not a factory drill, I took the scope off and mounted it on another savage....fit perfectly. Would be able to sell a leupold m8 6 or 4 power....or a fx 11 4 power with rings also if you want. jrcowdoc@gmail.com is my email can send photo's to you. Thanks John
I will take it as per PM. My daughter will love this rifle smile
WHOOP! WHOOP! You got it pending funds.......and a photo of your daughter and rifle getting it done. Thanks! John
© 24hourcampfire