Home
I have a savage 10ml-ii smokeless muzzlelaoder for sale. It is stainelss with a black
Synthetic stock. Comes with a leupold vari-x iic 3-9x40 and breech plug tools. Don't have to sell just figured I'd offer it up for sale since everyone is looking for one. Asking price is $1250. Also will seperate scope From gun if someone wants to do that. Everything is in pretty good condition.
You can call or text 931-224-7227 or send me a message on here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Not a bad price considering it will bring $1200 without the scope on gunbroker. Great guns. I have 2 smile
Thank you, I have the laminated version also. If I didn't this one would not be for sale!
Bump
are you sure that is the ml 2? I'm not sure if I see an accu trigger on it. Lack of accu-trigger would make it a savage 10 ml not a ml2. Very slight differences. Still a good gun either way.
Yes not all ml-2 have the accu trigger.
Originally Posted by 79inpa
are you sure that is the ml 2? I'm not sure if I see an accu trigger on it. Lack of accu-trigger would make it a savage 10 ml not a ml2. Very slight differences. Still a good gun either way.

That's incorrect. Lots of ML-II's with no accu-trigger. And pretty sure the ML was never made in SS.

I stand corrected
Anyone interested in the gun? I'm giving it a few more days and I'll probably just keep it. This is one gun I wouldn't mind having two of 😄
Bump
Ttt
Offers?
Just sent you a text
Reduced to $1200
© 24hourcampfire