Home
Any ideas on value, north of $800 or less.
It's stainless, owner says it needs a good cleaning but is in good shape otherwise, no box, one mag, adj. rear sights.
Thanks, need to decide in the next 30 minutes or so.
I appreciate any help you can offer
A search of GB turned up completed auctions with guns that actually sold in the $665-$750 range for 45acp. 10mm and others brought more.

Reno
75% is rough as a cob. If that's really the condition, this gun should sell for near $500 or less.
I question the condition grade. 75% is pretty beat to hell in my opinion. Need of a good cleaning does not equate to that condition.

As Reno mentioned, GB is your friend in this. If it is truly 75% I would personally pass on it.
I agree ... I wouldn't buy it at 75% grade. Let someone else deal with it.
Here's the link, thanks for the thoughts so far, doesn't look like 75% in the picture
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...3/auctions_id/5246/page/1/auction_show/1
I bought a 90%+ Classic w/night sights at a pawn shop last week for $580 OTD. You're thinking about paying way too much.
Buy a new one!

... you'll be more proud of it. Lol!
10-4
Kind of what I was thinking, I've got a daughter named Kimber and am always looking for another one with her name on it.
Thanks guys
Buy new, you will be much happier. Even happier if you avoid the namesake, lol. Just have her change her name to colt or sig......
Just fired a buddies Kimber 45 with a lightweight alloy frame. Wow! Nice trigger, dropped all the shots in a small hole in a rock at 30 yards offhand. Nice! Buy one, but not that one for $800.
© 24hourcampfire