Home
Both scopes are SPF

Two scopes for sale. Both are 2-7 power. One Leupold, the other Vortex. First, the details, then the patio pictures.

Leupold VX2 2-7x33 CDS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Condition: 100%. No marks in the finish, and the glass is perfect.
Reticle: Duplex
What it comes with: Leupold neoprene cover, original box, CDS dial coupon and Alumina flip-ups on the front and objective.
Price: $325 shipped.

Vortex 2-7x32 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Condition: 99%. One small mark on the finish of the objective ring. No ding, just a scratch. Glass is perfect. Vortex no longer offers this scope in Viper glass
Reticle: BDC dots
What it comes with: Bikini covers from Vortex
Price: $200 shipped

Patio Pictures:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The SMALL mark on the Viper can be seen here. Again, not a ding, just a scratch in the finish. I always want full disclosure when buying here, so you get it from me when selling:

[Linked Image]

PM with any questions or offers. If someone wants both, lets make a deal.
UNFAIR Marketing!!!! Bump for ????? smile
I sure miss Clay. He was a great guy!!!!
What size objectives are those? They probably don't have much eye relief and they'd hit you in the eye under recoil. Oh my what a relief it is.
Thanks for the ad. Gives new meaning to scoping things out.
Marked up to pay for the model, eh? LOL. Bump.
What size objectives are those?

Those numbers will be reserved for buyers wink
That's one nice pair.... of scopes wink
Ha ha - that's smart!

Good one.
Nice landscaping...
Thanks efw. Spring time in Texas - thinks are blooming and grass is green. Rain helps.

Vortex Viper is Sold Pending Funds
O.K. You give new meaning to "Duplex"!
One looks bigger than the other
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
One looks bigger than the other

You're using too much magnification. None is needed. That is probably why the scopes are being sold.
I've looked 56 times tonight and haven't seen a scope yet. Good luck to you and your beautiful bride on selling whatever it is you claim you are selling.
Originally Posted by Onpoint

I miss him, too.

Up for your viewing pleasure... smile
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
I've looked 56 times tonight and haven't seen a scope yet. Good luck to you and your beautiful bride on selling whatever it is you claim you are selling.

+1 I thought this was an ad to sell scopes! Where the hell are they confused

PennDog
Hope you have more stuff for sale soon!

Free bump...
What scopes?
Now my parallex needs adjusting
Originally Posted by Onpoint

Just what I was thinking. Paid too much for a .280 Mtn. rifle because of those dang pool pics. laugh laugh laugh

RIP Clay
I remember clay well. Bought some stocks from him. Class A guy. I realize he is not a member here any longer. What do you mean by RIP? Is he alive?
Clay Passed away. He was a class act. Left behind a couple of young boys. What a shame.
Sorry to hear about Clay. I'll try to use patio pics more often, he might like that if he's looking down.

With that, the Leupold is SPF.

Thanks for looking. At the scopes that is.
Wow! Can't believe Clay passed. Godspeed brother!
© 24hourcampfire