Home
I have two 260 Remingtons and am selling one. I don't care which one goes; but, whichever does, I'm keeping the other. Why? On two separate forums I sent pms to sellers telling them I would take their 260. Before retracting one of those, both sellers had confirmed. I'm not one to back out once I say "I will take it". The top rifle is a Montana Rifle Company XCR, is brand new and has never been fired. The bottom rifle is a Remington Model 7. The Model 7 has been used, has a couple of minor "use marks" and is overall excellent condition. I am the third owner. The gentleman from whom I bought it said that the first owner had fired it "very little" and that he had put 20 to 30 rounds through it. I need $1,050 shipped and insured for the MRC and I need $750 shipped and insured for the Model 7. Whichever sells first goes, the other stays with me.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Model 7 is now sold pending receipt of funds.
I have decided with my move to sell both. The Model 7 is gone. The MRC will also come with a set of RCBS dies and a Ken Farrell picatinny base designed for this rifle.
I have been negotiating with another member on the MRC. First, my apologies for calling it an XCR when it is an XWR-SS. Anyway, I told him I'll do $1000.00 for the package as described; or, I will do $950 for the rifle alone. I now make the same price concession to the entire community. Please note that I am heading out on active duty this week to NTC and won't be back and able to put my mitts on the rifle for shipping until the 1st of September.
Both rifles have sold.
© 24hourcampfire