Home
Posted By: kenster99 Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/05/15
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Very nice condition Ithaca model 200E, made by SKB.28" barrel length,choked modified and full,chrome lined barrels,automatic ejectors,single selective trigger.LOP measures 14 1/8".a few light scratches, but overall a beautiful lightweight shotgun
$1050.00 shipped in hard plastic case to your FFL.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/05/15
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Was Ithaca Imported guns were of higher quality than the shotguns SKB imported on their own in the later years.

Ithaca sent 30% of the SKB guns back to Japan due to quality control issues.

Doc
Posted By: basdjs Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/06/15

I'm not sure where you're getting your statistics from, Doc, but I will bump this fellow's ad up and say that I've owned and hunted with Ithaca-imported SKB's for over 40 years. I have friends who have done the same. All of our guns have been extremely reliable and built with high quality.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/06/15
Thanks for the bump basdjs. Doc doesn't know WTF he's talking about, these are quality shotguns.
Posted By: iambrb Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/06/15
WOW NICE GUN! Likely I am wrong, but the wood on the Ithaca always looked like it was of a higher grade.
I have one with coin silver receiver. Very lite and fast handling upland gun. I used mine to take a truck load of quail in South Texas. Hasbeen
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/06/15
These are well respected as quality guns.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/06/15
Originally Posted by Doctor_Encore
Was Ithaca Imported guns were of higher quality than the shotguns SKB imported on their own in the later years.

Ithaca sent 30% of the SKB guns back to Japan due to quality control issues.

Doc

Ridiculous...
Posted By: Lslite Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/10/15
Is this still available ?
Posted By: 5960 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/10/15
SKB Ithaca, one of the finest guns ever produced
Have had 3
Originally Posted by basdjs

I'm not sure where you're getting your statistics from, Doc, but I will bump this fellow's ad up and say that I've owned and hunted with Ithaca-imported SKB's for over 40 years. I have friends who have done the same. All of our guns have been extremely reliable and built with high quality.

I was referring to the Ithaca imported guns as being of higher quality. I had a friend whose represented Ithaca when they were importing the SKB guns and he told me Ithaca would return 30% of the guns back to Japan for quality control issues.

No doubt the needed quality control issues were corrected and the shotguns shipped back to Ithaca for distribution.

Doc

Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/10/15
it is, bump
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/15/15
>>>$950.00 shipped<<<<
Posted By: Lslite Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/15/15
Can the chokes be opened up on chrome lined barrels ?
Posted By: bea175 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/15/15
yes, but hard on the reamer.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/21/15
BTT please
Posted By: GeoW Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/21/15
Doc, I believe you are having difficulties making your point. I think I know what you are trying to say but I will not put the words in your mouth. smile

Bump for a really nice gun.

Originally Posted by Doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by basdjs

I was referring to the Ithaca imported guns as being of higher quality. I had a friend whose represented Ithaca when they were importing the SKB guns and he told me Ithaca would return 30% of the guns back to Japan for quality control issues.

No doubt the needed quality control issues were corrected and the shotguns shipped back to Ithaca for distribution.

Doc

Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 04/28/15
BTT
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ithaca 200E 20 gauge sxs - 05/02/15
Sold.
© 24hourcampfire