Home
Posted By: HeavyRevy Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
Does everyone that is going have their Tulsa wish list filled out? Heading that direction in the morning!
Posted By: lkydvl Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
We'll be headed that way as well from SPirit Lake!
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
Leaving tonight. Hoping to find a colt or two.
Posted By: ksfarmer Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
Winchester 98 signal cannon
Posted By: SDWhirlwind Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
Man I sure wish I could go to it at least once in my lifetime! Doubt it will ever happen though. Always wondered if I cold endure that much walking on concrete etc. Would sure give my back and pacer a workout. Now with the stroke in Jan it is something on my 'bucket list' that I just as well accept 'it tain't happenin'!!!:(
Posted By: jd9770 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/08/15
I am lucky. I live just north of Tulsa and its a tradition to go.
Posted By: JMB Fan Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
I'll be at row 16A table 4 with four Belgium Browning Auto-5 shotguns in case those are on your Tulsa Wish List. Stop by and say hello.

Gary
Posted By: backtobethel Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Gary- I'm writing your table number down . . . been wanting an Auto-5. What gauges?
Posted By: JMB Fan Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Two light twelves- 1963 and 1965
One 12 Mag- 1960
One Sweet 16- 1964
Posted By: RAS Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
All: There are actually some parts that I need that should be there. If you have done business with me before, and would not mind helping me find some parts, please PM me. Thank you...Jeff
Posted By: GTP350 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Any Blaser fans going ?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
I always make me a wish list before I go to Tulsa. If I don't, I get easily distracted and buy something that I really have no use for! I'm not going to make this show, due to a previous engagement, but I'll make the fall Tulsa Show, instead, this year.
Posted By: okie Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
We will be there ...send a list Jeff...
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Originally Posted by GTP350
Any Blaser fans going ?

I'm normally always there but may not be able to be there this spring. Are you coming?
Posted By: travis301 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Looking for 25-06 BDL Varmint or Sendero,or any interesting Remington rifle as far as that goes. Colt pistols make me weak also.
See me at table S-28 and say hello.Travis
Posted By: GTP350 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/09/15
Wish I was going, maybe one of these days.

Looking for a R93 7 STW barrel (unmolested).

Also looking for a Browning A-Bolt Mountain TI in 325 WSM.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/10/15
Originally Posted by GTP350
Wish I was going, maybe one of these days.

Looking for a R93 7 STW barrel (unmolested).

Also looking for a Browning A-Bolt Mountain TI in 325 WSM.

Have you run this by the normal cast of suspects on Blaserpro and Blaserbuds?
Posted By: GTP350 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/10/15
Yes, also have WTB posting on both sites.
Posted By: GTP350 Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/12/15
So any feedback from the show ??
Posted By: HeavyRevy Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/13/15
Walked every row turkey necking the whole way. Didn,t find what i was looking for. Really disappointed about one thing. People there from all age groups. From 18 -80 and not any common courtesy to have a place for anyone to sit down and rest their feet and legs for a few minutes. Only place was a few tables in the eating area. Sad that table rent space takes over for common sense! Especially with 11 acres to cover!
Posted By: JMB Fan Re: Tulsa Wish List - 04/14/15
Joe Wannenmacher rings out every last dollar from his two Tulsa shows a year. HeavyRevy is right that the space made available to sit for a spell and eat some of the overpriced food has shrunk so that more dealer tables could be jammed into the building. My pedometer says that I walked 16 miles inside that building over the course of 3 days. My feet are killing me. Even so, I look forward to going each time.
© 24hourcampfire