Home
Posted By: antietamgw FS Martini Cadet .218 Bee - 04/24/15
A very nice conversion and good shooter with factory, jacketed and reduced cast loads. Comes with RCBS dies, 98pcs brass. Weaver Challenger 3X9 is functional but not the greatest quality. It deserves better. A dandy little rifle to take for a walk.25" barrel hangs just right and is easy to carry. Updated pics are linked, click the thumbnail and you can scroll through them. $685 shipped USPS Priority Mail, insured. Payment by USPS MO please. Will ship in a hard case for another $25, which I'd suggest. Thanks folks!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h232/Antietamgw/Martini/Bee.jpg
[Linked Image][/URL]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: FS Martini Cadet .218 Bee - 04/25/15
Does this rifle have a Safety? I'm not real familiar with this rifle but interested. Chuck
Bump for a cool rifle! I just got one in 17 Ackley Bee.

No safety.
No safety on this one. I just always carried it with lever opened a bit when hunting or with an empty chamber. I have another in .22lr that has a safety in the trigger bow. It will be up for sale as well.
Added some pics to photo bucket. The thumbnail ought to get you there. There are a dozen or so, let me know if you have trouble seeing them. Didn't want to suck up too much bandwidth from the site.
[Linked Image]
Fixed the link, looks like the pics work now.
Bump
How much does the rifle weigh? Looks like a pretty stiff barrel.

Dan
I don't have a scale but estimate 6lb with the scope. Looks are deceiving as it's a small action. 25" barrel with straight taper. Muzzle is .610, .875 at the breech.
Bump
SPF to Crash, thanks!
© 24hourcampfire