Home
Well, I decided to go straight and divest myself of all things .270. I have for sale a Pre-64 standard model 70 in .270. This gun is an excellent shooter, not a collector. It has had a pad added (13.5" LOP)and the stock bedded and refinished. Comes with the sling and Leupold DD mounts and rings as pictured. Some hunting wear on the stock, metal has some slight bluing wear at the muzzle from previous owner. Asking $800 shipped to your FFL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I also have for sale a set of Redding FL dies, with an additional Redding body die, $35 shipped

I have 40 Hornady 140 gr. BTSP, and 140 Speer 130 gr. Hot Cor bullets for sale, $30 shipped for all.

100 pieces new Winchester .270 brass in 50 round plastic boxes (MTM or Franklin), $30 shipped.

140 pieces Winchester 130 gr. Silvertip bullets, $45 shipped.

First public 'I'll take it' followed by a PM gets it, I accept Postal Money orders, for which I'll ship the next business day, or personal checks, which I will ship one business day after clearing. Your FFL must accept transfers from individuals.

Thanks, and I appreciate your help on my road to recovery.

Old70
I'll take this! Pm on the way.

100 pieces new Winchester .270 brass in 50 round plastic boxes (MTM or Franklin), $30 shipped.
140 pieces Winchester 130 gr. Silvertip bullets, $45 shipped.

I'll take this. PM on its way.
yooper
I'll take the Hornady and speer for $30
Damn nice rifle. Good luck with your sale. When was the rife made?
Message sent! GW
Bullets and brass SPF, thanks!
BSA, thanks for the compliments, it is a nice rifle. GW was kind enough to look it up for me, and it's a 1955 rifle. Thanks for your interest.
Afternoon bump
Off to GB tomorrow.
© 24hourcampfire