Home
Winchester Model 70 pre 64 375 H&H in excellent condition $2750.00. I've owned this rifle for over 20 years. The wood stock is in very good condition and I never used it for hunting. The other is a McMillan on the Winchester sporter pattern. It has not been bedded as it shoots as is, so why waste the time. The interior of the barrel looks like new, the bluing looks near new. This total package is in prime condition.

I will sell rifle without the McMillan if the McMillan is sold first for $500.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I have one just like it. Excellent rifle at one hell of a great deal. Good luck with your sale.. Is the wood stock for sale separately?
Not sure about selling the wood, but the new owner might when he buys the package.

I'm looking for a Marlin 1895 in 45-70.
Reduced price on the McMillan stock. $425.00 shipped. will sell it separate of the listed rifle.
Original pad?
The pad on the original wood stock is a Pachmayr.
This rifle has a serial number of 3340XX

Probably made in 1955
The McMillan was bedded at the recoil lug area with Devcon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
$2650.00
Off this market. Its on gunbroker
Good luck Rusky. You'll probably get what you want for it over there.
I hope it goes to someone that will appreciate it as much as I have in the last 25 years.

The McMillan is for sale now. $400 shipped
That's a great rifle right there. Hope it sells quickly.
Originally Posted by beretzs
That's a great rifle right there. Hope it sells quickly.

Not to be an enabler, but damn Scotty you need a rifle like this one... wink
Truth is, I used that rifle to kill 2 browns, and some moose, I'm about to do it again. I kind of thought it would be a shame to hurt or ruin a rifle of that quality considering it is no longer made and its in really good shape. So off to the block it went and I'm in the market for another 375 that costs a heck of a lot less so if it falls off the wing of the plane or gets ate by a bear I won't cry as hard.

Thinking about a Ruger 20" SS in 375 Ruger, I know it will not be a smooth old Winchester but.
Isn't that a little like having a Corvette in the garage and never driving, but owning a Ford Fiesta and finding curvy backroads to drive on at 140 mph? smile Shoot it and hunt it and love it!
Originally Posted by selmer
Isn't that a little like having a Corvette in the garage and never driving, but owning a Ford Fiesta and finding curvy backroads to drive on at 140 mph? smile Shoot it and hunt it and love it!

Amen!!! However, If he want's a newer RCM... More power or that's his prerogative.. I'm keeping my 375 and for damn sure use it and appreciate it.. Damn near every pre 64 375 H&H, I've seen, gets or has been used: Most guys that buy them, use the hell out of them. Kind of like the pre 64 270 fwt's. They get used.. wink
Ooh la la. Very nice. Do you have a link to the GB ad?

Eric
The rifle sold on GunB for $2000.00 and the McMillan sold for $400.
© 24hourcampfire