Home
The Sightron SII 6x42mm Big Sky looks great and comes with the box it came in when new. I don't see any ring marks or any other issues. Used but looks like new, asking $275 shipped.

Bushnell XLT Trophy 3-9x40. I picked this one up on a package deal and the scope looks unused. This one comes with Butler Creek flip open scope caps. I'll ask $80 shipped for this one.

These are both really good deals. While not expecting a fast sale, just in case I am wrong, an open forum "I'll take it" trumps PMs and other offers.

[Linked Image]
Lower prices, $250 for the Sightron and $70 for the XLT.
ttt
ttt
Reticle in the Sightron?
Please, where is the Bushnell made?
Originally Posted by ghostrider272
Reticle in the Sightron?

It has the duplex reticle.

Originally Posted by Wyogal
Please, where is the Bushnell made?

Made in Philippines.
What are the specs on the BS? Weight, eye relief, etc. I don't see an easy way to look up the critical specs on their site.

How is the eye box? I assume glass is on par with other BS offerings?
12.3 oz. weight, 3.9" eye relief. Same high quality glass as the other Big Sky scopes. Not sure what eye box is so I will pass on answering that until I get the chance to research the meaning.
The SIIB Straight Six is a phenomenal scope. Don't sweat the eyebox. If I didn't have three already, I'd be all over this.

If someone buys it and doesn't like it, I can probably be persuaded to pay the $250 for the glass shipped to my office. I'm sure I'd eventually find a place for it.

GE
Originally Posted by Gaviidae_Esq
The SIIB Straight Six is a phenomenal scope. Don't sweat the eyebox. If I didn't have three already, I'd be all over this.

If someone buys it and doesn't like it, I can probably be persuaded to pay the $250 for the glass shipped to my office. I'm sure I'd eventually find a place for it.

GE

That's what I was afraid of. I just bought a Trijicon and a LW Savage. I'm trying to piece the change for this.

OP, if I can unload some stuff this weekend, I'll be in touch.
Tag
Tag
bump
ttt
bump ttt
I will take the sightron. Please pm details.
© 24hourcampfire