Home
The Sheriff's department called me and offered me a chance to bid on a small lot of guns the court ordered sold. To encourage such behavior, they usually order them destroyed, I bid on and won 7 guns. I thought I would offer them here first as this place has been good to me both as a buyer and a seller.

Here are the 2 nicest looking ones:

Browning Gold SL--12 gauge3" chamber, 28 inch barrel, with Invector 2 choke. This gun is in excellent shape, I haven't noticed any blemishes on the stocks or metal. Stamped "Made in Belgium Assembled in Portugal". $700 plus shipping.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The next is a BSA Royal 20 gauge side by side. English stock, choke tubes (only 2 come with it), 26" barrels, beautiful engraved color case hardened receiver, Spanish made, $800 plus shipping.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pics are those supplied by Sheriff, I have more if wanted. First I'll take it beats out PM. I will try to answer any questions promptly. Transfer will be from FFL to FFL.

Thanks for looking.

KC

TTT
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: A couple of nice shotguns - 07/01/15
what is the LOP on that BSA? can't tell for sure from the picture but the recoil pad looks a little proud to the wood and i'm wondering if it has been shortened at all or it's just a bad picture.
The BSA is pretty. Spanish ?
Yes it is made in Spain
Up
$50 off either one

KC
Back up

KC
Posted By: bangeye Re: A couple of nice shotguns - 07/09/15
Tag
BSA is SPF

KC
Browning Gold $625 shipped to Cont. U.S.

KC
up
© 24hourcampfire