Home
I just got this in the mail today and planned on opening it up to accept a varmint barrel, but there isn't going to be enough room. I bought it used and It's in pretty good shape, has been bedded.

$525 shipped
PayPal +3% accepted

Attached picture image.jpg
What barrel contour is it inlet for now.
You needing another stock or just wanting to sell??
Will fit a Remington sporter now.
I was bidding on that stock too, didn't expect it to go so high.
Cool, are you interested in it or?
Did you buy it off ebay or did it not sell?
Does it matter? Lol

Yes, I bought it on eBay.
Yes, it matters. I've got emails from the ebay seller saying how much he wanted for it before the overbidding. Wanted to know if I should reference them or just make an offer.

I'll give you $425 for it.
No thanks.
LOP?
Weight....Please
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
Yes, it matters. I've got emails from the ebay seller saying how much he wanted for it before the overbidding. Wanted to know if I should reference them or just make an offer.

Harsh.
Lop is 13.5, unsure about weight, I don't have a scale accurate enough to get a good reading
Always Thought What One Paid For a Item, Is Irrelevant..To Me. Its More What Its Worth To The Fellow Looking For One..
Originally Posted by Mull
Always Thought What One Paid For a Item, Is Irrelevant..To Me. Its More What Its Worth To The Fellow Looking For One..

Apparently, what you think don't count. Ya some folks got it backwards.
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Harsh.
`
Yep, bad form too...
Bump
Trade for a vortex or leupold 20 power scope. Let me know
Evening crew bump
July 3 bump.
Bump. Offers?
$425
Gotta do better than that BJ. PM me
$426.91

I like where you're headed Mull. Getting close!
You Need Any Trade Bait I've Got a Like New 700 SPS 30-06, ADL,With 24"Barrel.In Matt Finish.Been Shot 9 Times.Also Comes With a
Full Box Of Hornady Whitetail 165Gr Ammo.
I appreciate it Mull, but I'll pass on the 30-06. I do need a good scope in the 20 power range
$427.50 shipped to me in MN?

Do you think your stock will take a Douglas 5A contour? That is about .750" at the muzzle, but it is a sporter contour (heavy) and not a straight taper.

Thanks,

Jordan
Rob I took a pic of the barrel channel next to my micro-meter. I'll try to add the pic, but to be safe, pm me your email
Throw it back up on ebay or gb and get your money back.

Nice stock,

[Linked Image]
I'll eBay it in a few days, trying to avoid it if possible.
$475
$425
You're killin me BJ.
I'd go higher if I didn't have to pay to get it cut for surgeon bottom metal...
Bump
$425

$426 grin
That'd fit that new .260 just right....
Yessir it would. And I can have it in the mail tomorrow
Pm sent
Still for sale. $460 shipped
$425
I'm not taking $425. Sorry BJ.
You've come down $65 so far.

What's difference does another $35 make?
Exactly. What's the difference? $460. Shipped. You in or out?
I never got a response to my serious offer of a couple days ago.

PM me with your reply, please.
Originally Posted by rflshtr
I never got a response to my serious offer of a couple days ago.

We are nitpicking over $35. How much more serious can your offer possibly be?
I made a good faith offer on 7-4-15 and never got a response even though you replied to others who offered less than I did. Tonight I requested a PM response to my offer and you reply on the public forum. You clearly have reduced your asking price since I made my offer. If you want to discuss this with me, I will happily communicate via PM but have no interest in getting involved in a public negotiation. You have moved in your ask price substantially since you listed the stock for sale. I am not interested in negotiating against myself. If you seriously want to sell this, reply with a counter offer via PM or tell me your bottom price via PM.
I never got your pm, trust me I wouldn't ignore someone making an offer. I'm pm'ing you now
My original offer was on the main thread on 7/4/15 at $ 427.50 shipped to me in MN since you had told somebody else they were getting close.
Thanks for the response and good luck with your sale.
$460 is my number guys. I've got $490 in it, and I'm sure could get that again if it goes back to eBay. Any less than $460 and I'll keep it.

My original offer was on the main thread on 7/4/15 at $ 427.50 shipped to me in MN since you had told somebody else they were getting close.

What a clown. How is $2.50 more a serious offer? That whiney ass monologue all over the difference in price of a gas station coffee? Seriously. You should be ashamed.

What a clown. How is $2.50 more a serious offer? That whiney ass monologue all over the difference in price of a gas station coffee? Seriously. You should be ashamed.

That is TFF...coming from the classifieds cowboy with the first posted lowball offer.
Traded
© 24hourcampfire