Home
Custom rifle build by Fosnaugh Customs. I really hate to sell this but I am just not going to get the time to use it. Rifle is chambered in 7 STW which is my favorite big county deer and elk round. I just got the build back from Eddie Fosnaugh in Mid January of this year. It is a beautiful rifle. Workmanship is superb. Here are the exact build specs with the exact prices paid:

1. NEW Remington 700 Magnum action $595
2. NEW PT&G bottom metal $139
3. NEW Timney Trigger $140
4. NEW Manners EH3 stock $582
5. NEW Bartlein #3 stainless steel barrel 1-9 twist $325

All smith work by Eddie Fosnaugh. Bolt work by Kampfeld.
1. True up Remington 700 action $250
2. Open base holes to 8-40 $70
3. New lug $40
4. Chamber barrel, cut, crown @ 26" $250
5. Ti flute bolt $70
6. Hunter style knob installed $100
7. Complete barreled action and B/M cerakoted in 2 colors $260
8. Pillar bedding $225
9. extra charge for colored flute on bolt $60
10. coat rings and bases $50
11. M-16 extractor $200

When I received the rifle I took it to the range and fired some Nosler custom factory loads thru it while cleaning and breaking in the barrel. I fired 20 rounds of factory ammo cleaning between each rounds. Even with cleaning between shots the factory ammo shot excellent groups. I tried a few hand loads and got excellent results. I haven't had time to finish up the load testing but I'm certain this will be a true tack driver with the right loads. Rifle has only been to the range and my safe. Current round count is less than 100 rounds fired. It is ready for final load development and hunting.

It took a little over 1 year to have this rifle built. I am selling it for my exact cost to build.

Total Build price is: $3356 plus $40 insured S&H and that is exactly what I will sell it for.

SCOPE & BIPOD are NOT INCLUDED. I will accept certified funds or postal MO only. Shipped to your FFL in a hard case.

Save yourself all the headaches and have this gun in your hands now for my exact cost. It is impossible to do it any cheaper with a top notch smith and the new parts I used.

I may consider trades for alpha optics, a custom 280 bolt rifle, a Dakota in 280 or 30-06, or Win super grade in 375 H&H. Can add cash. Thanks, 163bc

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/.../2015-07/20150703_132604_zpslham8enb.jpg[/img]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Fantastic long range elk and deer rifle. TTT
up
FREE BUMP FOR WELL DONE RIFLE
ABLE
Monday morning bump
I'd sure to have that headed my way! Nice rifle
Originally Posted by JerradPelzer
I'd sure to have that headed my way! Nice rifle

Can make that happen pretty quickly smile
to top
What's it weigh? LOP?
Haven't put it on a scale but pretty sure it will go 7 3/4 lbs bare. LOP is 13 5/8
Like to get this sold. one & only price drop - $3000 shipped to your FFL in lower 48. Screaming good deal over a 10% price reduction and NO WAIT. Have it in your hands this rifle season. 163bc
Super nice long range deer & elk rifle BTT

Back up for Thursday morning crew
© 24hourcampfire