Home
Hello all.
Up for sale is a Leupold FX-2 6x33 Compact in Matte Finish with standard duplex reticle. It has been mounted and to the range twice, showing no ring marks and having some slight marks on the adjustment slots as can bee seen in the pictures. Nothing at all wrong with the scope, I just decided to stay old school with the previously mounted short tubed 1.75-6.
I can go $335 plus $10 for shipping CONUS and am pretty firm, as this one got real expensive recently but used to be around $369 if I remember correctly.
I am in and out of the office and meetings this week, so the first "I'll take it" posted as a reply to this listing gets it and we can PM the details after the "I'll take it". Feel free to PM any questions if you like, but the "I'll take it" needs to be shown here and not as a PM.
Although still a bit new to CF I have sold several items here with great transactions and have been on Ebay for years as mmbcdb and GB as Spendtoomuch.

Thanks,
PigGuy

Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Hello all, BTT on a cool 6X.

Thanks for looking,

PigGuy
Any possible trades you might be interested in?
Good afternoon, and thanks for looking.

I am working toward a goat hunt this fall so cash is needed a bit more!
Hello all.

Thanks again for looking, let's call it $325 shipped CONUS.

Thanks,

PigGuy
Pigguy,
PM sent.
Thx,
Scott
Sorry for the delayed response Scott, item is SOLD to scott, we will PM details.
© 24hourcampfire