Home
Have accumulated a large pile of rifle ammo over the years (looking at 20 boxes of various full factory boxes that i just took out of the cabinets 1st drawer and decided not to go through the remaining 3 now)
pm me if you might have a need for several boxes or a lot purchase and i'll take the time to list it all out
You got any federal 243 85 gr hpbt loads?
Any 17 mach 2 ammo
Pm sent. Thx
22 magnum?
If you have any 444 Marlin and or 35 Remington please PM me, thanks.
.375 Winchester ammo for me.
8X57 ammo for my use.
.350 rem mag?
284 Win?
375 H&H
8x57 Mauser
218 bee ?
Let me know if you find any 257 Roberts

Thx
Dang Elk, why don't you just list what you have x1,2,3 boxes and stop all the guess work. powdr
Originally Posted by powdr
Dang Elk, why don't you just list what you have x1,2,3

boxes and stop all the guess work. powdr

x2
tt
Originally Posted by farmer
Dang Elk, why don't you just list what you have x1,2,3

boxes and stop all the guess work. powdr

x2

Seems like that would make it easier for all parties concerned?
PM SENT
Need Speer Gold Dot .45 Long Colt.
ok, i biffed it here obviously..my thoughts were shipping ammo is expensive and selling off a box or two at a time wouldnt be very cost efficient for the buyer, but that would obviously be the potential buyers considerations...i will make up a list and repost it here but it will take a while...if you are one of a gob of people that pm'ed please forgive me for being slow to respond as i didnt expect this or inventory everything when i posted this yesterday..
If you had your location in your profile, and you were close enough , some gun nut like me would probably be willing to buy in bulk for FTF deal. I don't usually mess with ammo shipping as it's been a PITA dealing with shippers around here.
Nate, i took your advise and stuck colorado in my profile (i think anyway)..thank you
I have 36 boxes of stuff ranging from 17 fireball through 338/06 that are full factory boxes, but really dont want to spend 30 minutes with my one finger at a time spelling out the specifics on each and every box..i have gone through all the stuff and took pictures of the ammo to avoid just this, but i cant post pic's here so i will update this shortly with a link to a place where you can see whats there..
Basically, there is about $1500 worth of rifle ammo (only) using midway as a guy...i have had a few people interested in the bulk purchase at a discount of coarse once they have reviewed the pic's..i am lazy and dont want to sell these off 1 or three at a time triing to keep everything organized to who at what price at a high ship rate if i can sell all or most in 1, 2 3 parts...i suspect idaho is alittle far to drive to from here but your call..i will have a link up within 15 minutes i hope..thank you and everyone else that has shown an interest..dint expect this to get complicated, but i made my own bed so i'll sleep in it..thanks for your patience...elk
here is the link , but the one pic. i could post is blurry ..i have a couple others that are hopefully better..pm me an email address if interested for them...

http://www.armslist.com/posts/44931...-36-boxes-of-various-rifle-ammo-for-sale
Dang Elk, why don't you just list what you have x1,2,3 boxes and stop all the guess work. powdr

Why ... this was much funnier watching the little heads pop-up looking for their fav/pet load ... Kinda like "Whack-a-mole" on the campfire laugh laugh laugh
Pics of the full boxes of ammo for Scott. Looks like some good stuff.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
How much for the 30-30, 30-06 and 338-06?
What's the prices on 17 fireball,264,25-06,223,prices per ammo lot, if you would.
thanks for the pic's David !
P.M.'s returned
Price on 7mm stw federals
well, the bulk sale isnt working out so well so i will repost alittle later this w/e with a per box price about 10% less then current midway $$$"s, and, a to be figured additional discount rate for multiple purchases to ease the pain...
© 24hourcampfire