Home
B&C Medalist LA stock, Post 64. One piece aluminum PTG Orbendorf bottom metal. Includes action screws.

$325/TYD

Going back to wood on this rig, looking for 70's era 2 piece bottom metal.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
$300/TYD
I'm interested in the bottom metal.
The stock is bedded for the bottom metal, could possible split it if the stock sells and buyer doesnt want it.
Do you know what the stock weighs. I'm interested.
32oz. on the nose.
up
Pm sent
Still available..........
Have you fit it to an action? Does it appear to fit well or would there be some additional work to get it properly dropped into an action?

I've got a push feed .300 Win Mag I'm thinking about turning into something else and upgrading the wood stock to something better.

Action is bedded, BM bedded, floor plate locks up like it should. This is a '69 PF 270. If you've got gloss blued 2-Piece BM, I'd definitely be interested. Open sights too. Putting this one back into wood and retirement. 130 NPT's only...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hey there...truth be told, the .300 Win Mag I have mentioned is at my mother's house in Montana, so I am not too sure what the bottom metal is. I am also not totally sure what the difference between 1 piece and 2 piece is. I am not much of a gun fiddler...I just like to hunt.

I do know mine is an early 90's XTR and the factory bottom metal is gloss, but has the normal wear from being carried. The wood isn't too fancy and has the normal hunting scars and such. Is there much of a difference between a 1969 .270 and a 1990(ish) .300 Win Mag as far as stock fit?

I can try to get my mother to take some pics if you would like.
Post '64 LA is post '64 LA. Bottom metal is more about the stock inlet. Worn blueing would match my worn blueing.
Hmmm...I'll try to get some pics emailed to me tonight...if someone else jumps on this then no biggie.

Have a good evening!
up for Saturday
Munday bump...
$275/TYD PP gift.
tag
I'm going to hang on to the PTG BM and action screws.

SALE IS NOW FOR THE STOCK ONLY.

$200 TYD
Sunday bump....
I will take this.
© 24hourcampfire