Home
Very good condition Ruger Police Service Six stainless 357 mag with fixed sights and 4 inch barrel. It has some very comfy aftermarket grips, not sure of the brand. Locks up nice and tight and has very smooth double action pull. I have a Smith 66 that sees more use and this one just sits around being neglected.

$450 + shipping or trade for a Ruger SP101

I can text pics to interested parties.
I just ordered a gun today or I'd be on this. Not to mention the two I bought last week. Gun fund is seriously hurting. These are nice guns for sure and Neal is a great guy to buy from. In fact I did last week. Good guy.
Thanks for the kind words Marlin.
Bump for a nice gun.
I am going to sweeten the deal a bit. I will include a very nice Bill Jordan leather holster made by Don Hume that fits this revolver like a glove and will do a one time price drop to $440 shipped.
btt
TTT
btt
btt
I can't believe this isn't sold. Put it on rugerforum.com it'll be gone in a day.
Will reduce it one more time here.

$415 shipped
I have never heard of a bad transaction with Tnbigbore. I bought a rifle from him and it was better then described, shipped well, packaged well. If I didn't already have some deals in the works, this would be headed home today. Someone buy this thing! Ryan
I assume it's 151 or above because the grips?
Yep, this one has a 159 prefix. It was made in 1984.
btt
Sending a pm.
Mark
PM answered and pics sent.
btt
btt
btt
Somebody buy this. The temptation is getting to me.
Will remove the temptation Marlin, it just sold locally.
Good for you. And thank you for that. smile
© 24hourcampfire