Home
Posted By: Hook Box of scopes - 07/25/15
Oldies but goodies....or cheap at least. Actually, these scopes all have a lot of life left in them. They have use marks and one Bushnell is missing a turret cap, but all work as intended. They all have duplex reticles. $150 shipped for the package. At these prices, I am not interested in breaking up the package. First "I'll take it!" gets the prize. Payment via USPS money order or personal check (hold shipment until check clears).

Bushnell 4X32 Sportview NIB
Bushnell 4X40 Banner (missing cap)
Simmons 2.5X8 Whitetail Classic
Ultralux 6X42
BSA 3X9X50
Tasco Pronghorn 2.5X20

[Linked Image]
Posted By: shootsacreed Re: Box of scopes - 07/25/15
I'm interested in the Tasco 2.5X if you decide to split the up. let me know.
Posted By: Hook Re: Box of scopes - 07/26/15
Price reduced to $140
Posted By: Hook Re: Box of scopes - 07/27/15
Price reduced to $130.....last reduction.
Posted By: Savorino Re: Box of scopes - 07/27/15
have some interest in Bushnell 4X40 Banner (missing cap)
Posted By: Illurian00 Re: Box of scopes - 07/27/15
tagge
Posted By: Hook Re: Box of scopes - 07/28/15
BTT
I keep getting requests from folks to sell just one of these scopes. The reason I bundled them was because they just aren't worth enuf to sell for a few dollars, pack up for shipping and then pay thru the nose to ship.

So, if you really want just one, you'll have to make it worth my trouble. I'll sell any individual scope for $35 plus $10 shipping. Or you can buy the bundle, keep what you want, and sell off the rest individually yourself. You might even end up with nothing in your keeper.....
Posted By: Pinduck Re: Box of scopes - 07/28/15
I will take the 6 scopes for $130.00 shipped, will pay with USPMO, forward mailing address for funds.
Glen
Scopes SPFs to Pinduck
© 24hourcampfire