Home
Posted By: velcro RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
i HAVE TRIED TO POST PICS OF WHAT i AM SELLING BUT JUST CAN'T TO SEEM TO SUCCEED IN POSTING. SO I AM GOING TO LIST WHAT I took pix of today W/prices. If you are interested email me @ [email protected] with your email address & I will send you pics. I am going to number them so let me know what number you are interested in. These are all 99's in very good to excellent condition. I am selling off everything so here goes.

# 1--99--300 ser # 6262xx NOT D & T $450.00
# 2--99--300 ser # 7580xx yes D & T $400.00
# 3--99--250-3000 T-D #1897xx Not D & T
Lyman Mid-Field Peep Perch Belly $1900.00

# 4--99--22HP T-D ser# 1342xx Marbles Peep 5 Box S&B Ammo $1600.00 Prof. Stock Repair

#-5--99--22HP T-D ser# 1961xx Marbles Peep 5 Box S&B Ammo
$1750.00

#-6--99-C-243 WIN. ser# 0446xx D & T W/Mounts $750.00

All prices are without shipping buyer pays shipping.If you want insurance let me know & I will price it at your cost. Also I must & will obey all Federal & Local Laws

Believe me if I could figure out how to post Pix I would.
Thanks
Posted By: diamondjim Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
#2.
What model?
Price on 243?
Email coming.
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
If you email me the pics at estoneinco AT yahoo.com , I'll post them for you. Post here after you send them so I know to go look.
Posted By: velcro Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
GUYS I LOST MOST OF THE PICS. I GIT THIS NEW PIECE OF CHIT GOOGLE CHROME CUMPUTER AND IT IS TELLIN G ME I NEED TO BUY MORE CLOUD STORAGE. I CAN'T FIND MORE THEM HALF OF THE PICS. I SPENT THE HOLE DAY TAKING PICS I AM FREEKING PISSED. NOW THIS PIECE OF CHIT KEEPS SHUTING DOWN & TELLING ME SHOCKWAVE HAS CRASHED COULD NOT LOAD SHOCKWAVE WHAT EVER THE FREEK THAT IS.

SORRY I AM FREEKIN PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED
ON TOP I CAN'R LOAD ANY FREEKIN PICX TO THIS FREEKIN SIGHT. CAN;T THEY MAKE IT ANY HARDER
You don't load pics on this site. You load them to a hosting site and then imbed them. I'm happy to help if you email me what you have at the above posted address.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
Take pictures with a cell phone then send the cell phone picture to an email.

Instead of having a phone number to where the picture is going, have an email address.

And it's not difficult, you just need to know a touch more about a computer than where the ON/OFF button is.

THANKS wYOCOWBOY LET ME JUST RE GROUPE HERE. TOMORROW MAYBE.
STEELHEAD I'M LUCKY I CAN FIND MY JOHNSON HALF THE TIME. I USUALLY HAVE TO START PEEING & FOLLOW THE STREAM BACK.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHOCKWAVE THING THAT KEEPS CRASHING
Do you have a neighbor with an 8 your old kid that could help?
i LIVE IN THE VILLAGES IN FLORIDA THERE IS NO ONE HERE UNDER 70
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
Get a photobucket account first. It's free. Google it.
Posted By: markopolo50 Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/27/15
I'M LUCKY I CAN FIND MY JOHNSON HALF THE TIME. I USUALLY HAVE TO START PEEING & FOLLOW THE STREAM BACK.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHOCKWAVE THING THAT KEEPS CRASHING[/quote]

Now that is funny, at least right now it is. I don't suppose if it is true it is funny at all!! smile
Shockwave is crashing because of the ads. If you install adblocker on Chrome, it will stop crashing. On the top left of the screen, just below the "back" arrow there should be an icon labeled apps. Click that, then click on Chrome store icon on the far left of the icons. Use the search feature to find "Adblocker" select it and click "Install".
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/28/15
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Do you have a neighbor with an 8 your old kid that could help?

^^^^^^^^^^^ This about says it all. grin grin grin
Posted By: joken2 Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/28/15
Originally Posted by velcro
i HAVE TRIED TO POST PICS OF WHAT i AM SELLING BUT JUST CAN'T TO SEEM TO SUCCEED IN POSTING. SO I AM GOING TO LIST WHAT I took pix of today W/prices. If you are interested email me @ [email protected] with your email address & I will send you pics. I am going to number them so let me know what number you are interested in. These are all 99's in very good to excellent condition. I am selling off everything so here goes.

# 1--99--300 ser # 6262xx NOT D & T $450.00
# 2--99--300 ser # 7580xx yes D & T $400.00
# 3--99--250-3000 T-D #1897xx Not D & T
Lyman Mid-Field Peep Perch Belly $1900.00

# 4--99--22HP T-D ser# 1342xx Marbles Peep 5 Box S&B Ammo $1600.00 Prof. Stock Repair

#-5--99--22HP T-D ser# 1961xx Marbles Peep 5 Box S&B Ammo
$1750.00

#-6--99-C-243 WIN. ser# 0446xx D & T W/Mounts $750.00

All prices are without shipping buyer pays shipping.If you want insurance let me know & I will price it at your cost. Also I must & will obey all Federal & Local Laws

Believe me if I could figure out how to post Pix I would.
Thanks

Until you can get it figured out you should be able to load your pictures directly from your computer to posts as attachments. They won't be opened up here in your posts as they do when linking to a photo storage site but they will still be viewable by just clicking on your attachment.

On the left and directly beneath the "new post" and "full reply" text window click on "File Manager", -> "Browse" (your photo files), -> "add file" (or files), -> "done adding files".
Posted By: bububb Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/29/15
Send pictures of #2 to: [email protected]. Thanks, Ted
Posted By: Irving_D Re: RIFLES FOR SALE - 07/29/15
I sent a pm offering to load the pictures for you
© 24hourcampfire