Home
BNIB MODEL 70 Winchester Stainless Steel Sporter in .308 Win. Forged SS receiver with integral recoil lug. Pre-64 style CRF receiver with claw extractor and blade ejector. Hammer forged SS 22" barrel. Target crown. MOA trigger system. Three position safety. Satin finish walnut stock (decent figure), with cheek piece to a Pachmayr pad. SS studs. MADE IN THE USA.(Baco) Comes with box, gun lock and all paperwork.

This is the NWTF 2015 "Gun of the Year";a non cataloged item. It has a turkey and modest scroll on the floorplate (pic) and NWTF 2015 Gun of the Year engraved in gold on top of the bolt. Fortunately, I won this at the TC NWTF banquet this winter; but, unfortunately, I am a lefty. frown The NWTF RD told me the MSRP on this non-cataloged item was $1200. Use just as is, or drop in a McMillian Edge to have a go anywhere, do it all setup.

Price is $900 shipped in a hard case, insured and tracking from my FFL to yours in CONUS. USPS MO please. No trades needed. Ask any questions and thanks for looking. Here are a few pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice rifle.
tt
Guys:

Just for fun, I looked on Gun Broker. Here's what I found. A dealer has a NIB M70 exactly like this one listed:

Started at: $1199

Buy It Now: $1399

I guess I priced this nice gun waaaay too cheeeeeep! smile

WEEKEND PRICE DROP- NOW $850 SHIPPED
Saturday
Sunday
Bumpety
I am told this new Model 70 was made by FN in the South Carolina plant.
WEEKEND PRICE DROP

NOW $800 SHIPPED IN A HARD CASE CONUS
Really nice.
Thanks for the nice comment, Ogdonia. Somebody needs to take this nice SS M70 .308 a huntin' this fall. smile

Use just as it is, or drop into an Edge for a perfect go anywhere, anytime, do-it-all setup.

And no surprises here, guys. This rifle is BNIB and not a mark on her.

Sunday
likey ... free bump
PM sent.

Can't take it anymore.
P.M. Sent
THANKS for the interest guys.

The rifle has been SPF to Paul C pending receipt of funds.
© 24hourcampfire