Home

These 3 y/o, size 10.5 Alico, Italian made boots only have about twenty miles of flatland walking on them with the few attendant scuff marks, so structurally are like new. These are built bank vault tough with a full oil tanned leather outer and a soft leather interior; they will outlive you. Norwegian welt construction. Height 6". Be advised, they are not lightweight at about 2.5 lbs each.

Since boots are so important, I will give three weeks trial period and refund cost if not satisfied but you will incur shipping.

I am selling as I have too many boots and at 66 have gone to the lighter synthetics.

$130 for these $300 boots with $25 shipping for $155 total. As usual, first "I'll take 'em gets 'em."

[Linked Image]

For a new day.

For today.
I really like these boots, they are really built well! I am on my second pair and would still be on my first but my GSD came back from training and decided the first pair smelled good enough to eat!!!

End of the week bump.

For your weekend browsing.
Bump for the week.

Solid pair of boots here. In more ways than one.
What width are these?
I think "D" but let me check back with you.

My feet are 4.00" and 4.25" (right) wide and at a 10.5 boot size that is a "D." They fit my feet perfectly.

ttt.

Bump for the new week.

Ttt.
Ttt.

TTT

Still here.

Ttt.

$130 including shipping.

$120 to your door.

Still here.

Removed.
© 24hourcampfire