Home
Remington 700 LVSF in 22-250. Rifle is in excellent condition and has been fired under 50 rounds. Very clean rifle. Has Burris base with Burris Signature rings with inserts. Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 one inch side focus scope with the duplex reticle. Like the rifle the scope looks new. No box for either one. Price is $1250.00 shipped in a hard case.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Wow sure looks like a McMillan ADL stock to me nicer than Factory!!!
Any trade interests?
Mostly looking for cash on this one. My only weakness these days are very nice 1911s.
Price for rifle alone?
Originally Posted by Bella1
Wow sure looks like a McMillan ADL stock to me nicer than Factory!!!

Sure looks exactly like a factory 700 LVSF stock to me.
That is a factory stock. I have the same rifle. Very nice gun u have there.
Tribow
$875.00 shipped in a hard case.
I have 8 of them , all lvsf. None of mine are ADL's. 3 still in the boxes. I do have 3 with MCMillan stocks that I installed , and made them all ADLS , help , I need to be corrected!
Bump
Originally Posted by Bella1
I have 8 of them , all lvsf. None of mine are ADL's. 3 still in the boxes. I do have 3 with MCMillan stocks that I installed , and made them all ADLS , help , I need to be corrected!

I think you are confusing VSSF maybe?
All LVSF's I have seen are ADL. I own one, and I haven't seen any in BDL configuration.

I miss Carne Adovada....especially from Sadies.
Yeah Bella....you need to be corrected.
Posted By: Mull Re: Remington 700 LVSF in 22-250 - 08/05/15
Yep.B-C Factory Stock . All LVSF Where ADL's.
Thank all , you are right my bad
No Problem.

Is Sadie's still good? Sopapilla's and honey cooled the burn...lol
Oh yes sir, and Monica's and el modelos. I'm buying if you can make it!
BTT for a nice gun.

I forgot about Monica's. I worked there from 91 to 94 and again in 2003 to 07 at Sandia labs. Loved the work and location.
Top.
Originally Posted by OregonJohn
$875.00 shipped in a hard case.

How does the rifle shoot with factory or handloads?

Thanks

I have never shot it. Was bought from a collection. Owner reported that he sighted the rifle in, but after inspecting the rifle, I believe that it is unfired. The older seller was in poor health and had so many guns, I think he thought he had shot it because it had a scope on it. It is now on GB.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=501730552
© 24hourcampfire