Home
The top scope is a M8-4x that is in new condition(never mounted). Standard duplex. $225 shipped.

The middle scope is a M8-4x that is in near new condition. It has been mounted but you have to look very hard to tell. Standard duplex. $215 shipped.

The last scope is a FX-II 2.5x20mm. This scope in NIB and comes with the registration card, cleaning cloth and threaded objective lens cap.Heavy duplex. $200 shipped.

I have not posted much here on the campfire but I have about 4000 posts over on Accuratereloading and lots of sales to happy buyers.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Prices dropped.
ttt
The middle scope is a M8-4x that is in near new condition. Is this 4x longer then the top 4x scope ? Top scope a compact ? I'm interested in the middle scope if it is longer.

Ken
Judging by the grain in the wood, they're the same length. It's just an optical illusion from the camera and angle of the picture that makes them appear to be different lengths.
Originally Posted by firearms44
The middle scope is a M8-4x that is in near new condition. Is this 4x longer then the top 4x scope ? Top scope a compact ? I'm interested in the middle scope if it is longer.

Ken

Borden is correct. Both scopes are standard M8-4x scopes. These are not as long as the early Leupold 4x that had the smaller objective(and I believe those were never available in matte finish).

Both of the M8-4x scopes that I have for sale are 10.5 inches long and the tubes measure 5.75 inches long.

Thanks for looking!
PM sent on the FX-II.
I;ll take the FXII 2.5x20 if still available...
any of these still for sale, or all gone?
© 24hourcampfire