Home
Bought this off Strictlyrum awhile back, was originally owned by GregW. Sweet little rifle but something just caught my eye. All I've had the chance to do is scope it, boresight it, and get it zeroed. It definitely shoots the Berger 80s well. Rifle has some using marks here and there from honest use, can't find anything that is not pictured in the original ad.

Includes 85 +/- pieces of FFd Lapua brass.
Redding 2 die set.

$1225 shipped TYD. First ITI wins...will be posted elsewhere.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9405712/Re:_FS_-_Faux_Ti_Remington_700#Post9405712
Link don't work, is it ss ?
Yes Sir, the barrel is for sure. There was some question about the action when I bought it from Jason. Didn't matter to me much,all metal is CeraCoated Sniper Gray.

I have no idea why the link won't work directly, don't take much to get over my computer savviness.
This is an awesome build, I just missed it when Greg sold it and it prompted me to build a light 22-250 AI. This is a wicked long range low recoil setup.

Somebody should jump on this one
This rifle shoots berger 80's and rl19 into little groups at long distances at 3300+...
Dammit. I can't remember how many times I've wanted this rifle. I think 3 or 4.
The funny thing to me is how many rifles get "rented out" and passed around this place...grin...
Originally Posted by GregW
The funny thing to me is how many rifles get "rented out" and passed around this place...grin...

Go easy...some people will think they are all "problem rifles"...grin...

Morning bump.
Hell - The point is that we're all loonies. For killing with low recoil or slamming steel, this is the rig.

Took this coues deer at 389 with this rifle. He went straight down...

[Linked Image]
....stunt shooter.... grin
Link
Originally Posted by lazydrifter

Thanks!
Bump
what is the twist?
Jerry
Originally Posted by Jerry1
what is the twist?
Jerry

1/8.....

Price adjustment, I didn't think about the bullets included when I bought it.

$1175 shipped, bottom dollar.
AM bump....
© 24hourcampfire