Home
I am listing 3 different projects in various stages of completeness.
[Linked Image]

Gun 1 at the top is what I believe to be a Turkish Mauser 1938 Model. It has a Mauser 98 action. Chambered in 8mm-06 AI, military barrel with step, but seems like it has been machined down slightly. Gun fires and feeds properly. I believe the stock is a Ram Line. Mag box has not been extended. There is a Timney Trigger installed and the low mount safety does not work with this trigger. When I had a military trigger on, it worked fine. Comes with bases, not with the 3-9x40 cheap Bushnell scope and rings, though they are available for another $45. Here's the kicker with this gun... I have struggled to get it sighted in. Seems like the scopes I have tried run out of adjustment before I get all the way sighted in. It is presently on paper, with a shim under the rear base, but it is not all the way there yet. Still printing a couple inches low if I remember right.
As for dies and brass, those are available and negotiable ( I'll have to see how much I have). The dies I have been using are .325 WSM dies with .30-06 brass based on the suggestions from members here and it seems to work. Of course you can't full length size that way, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Price is $275 shipped.

Gun 2 in the middle is a Spanish Oviedo 93 Mauser in 7x57. Cock on close. Metal finish appears to a paint or other coating and is missing in some areas. Stock is a not finished Boyd's. It has had several coats of Laurel Mountain Forge Sealer, then sanded down to 600 grit in preparation for more, which I probably won't be getting around to doing. Drilled and tapped, bolt handle is altered for a scope. No bases. $275 shipped. I don't believe this has to go to an FFL because it was produced prior to 1898. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gun number 3, at the bottom is a Springfield 1903A3 with RA barrel dated 9-43. The sights have been removed and the sights are slightly off center indicating the barrel has been removed at some point. Caliber .30-06, gun fires, ejects and feeds properly. Stock is a prefinished Boyd's, not bedded. Metal finish is rough, especially on the barrel. Scope and rings not included (but negotiable, it's Bushnell Elite 3-9x40 Side Focus add $150), bases are included. I have not shot it for groups yet. Was going to cut the barrel down slightly and refinish the metal, but never got around to it, nor will I likely at this point.
$325 shipped to FFL.

More pictures to come. Volume discount available.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, for the 8mm-06AI, the barrel channel has unsightly gaps. Will try to get a picture of that too.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The barrel gap:
[Linked Image]
Late night bump.
Morning bump
Three nice old rifles at a fair price. Great deer and elk rifles. powdr
mid day bump
Good morning, let's sell some guns!
Guns!
Good morning
ttt
Lets find these guns a nice home
Take a look
Dow got your nervous? Buy some guns
Bushnell Elite scope on the Springer 30-06 is sold
Up
Bump again
very interested in the 7x57. Have you shot it?
I have not shot it. Sorry.
Let's get these sold
early evening bump. Take $25 off each one.
Bump
Good morning
Real early morning bump
TTT for good guy...Good morning ole pal! Im diehard pre 64 ,70 Winchester so I cant help on these. Im still wanting to do the Frank Church, N Idaho hunt! , Did it miss all the fires? very best WinPoor... WinBroke
Thanks Steve,
Sure looks like most of this years fires are to the north of the Frank Church.
Up
Let's get these sold
Gun 1 $225 shipped
Gun 2 $225 shipped
Gun 3 $250 shipped
Up
Per request for 8mm-06AI photo, shown next to unfired .30-06 brass
[Linked Image]
Up
Springfield is sold pending funds.
Lets get these other two sold
Up
Sent you a pm reguarding the 8-06 imp. Would be very interested in it. Thanks
No PM received. Try again?
Lets get these sold. Plenty of time to get them up and running for hunting season
bump
Good guy bump.
Good morning
up
© 24hourcampfire