Home
Up for sale is a CVA Apex 50 caliber muzzleloader. It is all stainless steel, with a 27 inch fluted Bergara barrel, and black synthetic stocks. It is in excellent condition, with only a couple of very light handling marks, and a perfect bore. Included is the rifle, factory Weaver style scope base, a standard breechplug, AND a Blackhorn 209 breechplug. This rifle uses interchangeable barrels, just like a Thompson Center Encore, and is one of the best muzzleloaders you can buy. $400 includes fully insured shipping to the lower 48, and I strongly prefer Paypal (gift, or plus 3%), or USPS money orders for payment. This is classified as a modern firearm, requiring shipment to an FFL, so make sure your dealer will accept it from a private individual. Please PM, or give me a call, or text, at 931-704-3814 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
If you live in one of the areas that are restricted to open sights, or simply prefer them, I can swap the scope base out for a set of factory fiber optic sights.

Troy
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Why is this classified modern?
Because it uses interchangeable barrels, the BATF considers it a modern firearm, just like the T/C Encores.
Gotcha.
Thanks.
Up.
Only drop. $375 shipped.
I will take it.

Pm incoming
SPF.
© 24hourcampfire