Home
Bought this for a donor action but ended up buying an alreadybuiltcustom. Add a stock and shoot as is, or use the magnum action for your own build. The serial number has a "B" suffix.

Edit to add: 24" long sporter barrel

$390 shipped CONUS. (Alaska or Hawaii -- let's figure out what actual shipping would be.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I've got XCRII take off parts listed, find ya a mag spring and a fella's got a 7RM truck gun for $470.....
What size barrel?
My barreled action, 16Bore's stock and bottom metal... reminds of chocolate and peanut butter

Barrel is a 24" sporter.
Bump to the top
ttt
up again
ttt

might part it out if anyone wants just the action, trigger, barrel
PM sent, Thank You !!
Still available

$385
Posted By: CBB Re: Rem 700 7mag barreled action - 09/03/15
Dang... Thats a cheap start to a custom rig
btt

hunting season is just about here
Tag
Just to clarify, the trigger is included
Btt
I was going to use these for something else but changed my mind and will include here:

I have a B&C Weatherby style stock for a 700 BDL long action with a bad bedding job. The bedding needs to be removed/redone.

And 700 BDL bottom metal with follower and magazine box. Not sure if I have extra action screws but will check and update.

Both the stock and the bottom metal for an additional $150 but the barreled action needs to go first.
Time to get this sold -- $450 for everything, shipped CONUS.

Everything means the Rem 700 7mag barreled action, a B&C Rem 700 LA Weatherby style stock, 700 LA bottom metal as detailed above but no action screws. So all you need is action screws for a complete rifle.
Posted By: TDN Re: Rem 700 7mag barreled action - 09/16/15
I'll take it. - "everything"
SPF to TDN
© 24hourcampfire